- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 2 cm ; 18 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: 0000438431
- ASIN: B00I8P2KLG
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 July 2013
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (513 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Apple MD818ZM/A Lightning to USB Cable - Not in retail Packaging
|Price:||£6.05 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£0.44 (7%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This Apple Lightning to USB Cable 1M.
- You can also use this cable with a USB power adapter (not included) or dock for fast charging
- Easily sync your data and charge your devices
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connector accessories Some companies manufacture accessories that are similar to Apple Lightning accessories but aren't certified by Apple. Apple recommends using only accessories that are certified by Apple and come with the "Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad" logo. Learn how to identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning accessories. If you use counterfeit or uncertified Lightning accessories, you might have these issues: Device damage Syncing issues Cable damage Charging issues Cable doesn't fit properly Connector end falling off Excessive heat in the connector Cables and accessories manufactured by Apple have a Lightning connector and other unique features that distinguish them from cables and accessories not manufactured by Apple. Looking for these features can help you identify counterfeit or uncertified cables and accessories. Inspect the accessory's packaging. Certified third-party accessories have the MFi logo on their packaging. Inspect the accessory. A Lightning to USB cable manufactured by Apple has "Designed by Apple in California Assembled in China" imprinted on the cable about seven inches from the USB connector. A serial number with either 12 or 17 digits is imprinted at the end of this text: Inspect the accessory. A certified, third-party Lightning to USB cable will usually have company branding applied to the Lightning connector boot. Use the Lightning connector, USB connector, and laser etchings to identify counterfeit or uncertified Lightning accessories. See the images below of genuine Apple connectors and samples of counterfeit or uncertified Lightning connectors. The counterfeit samples below are limited; there are more variants than are shown below.
1 x Apple Data Cable