Customer reviews

Apple USB SuperDrive
Colour: white|Change

on 8 May 2015
OK, I have a MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2009) & when I first connected the SuperDrive I got "Apple SuperDrive not supported on this Mac" error message.

I didn't realise some MacBooks are incompatible with SuperDrive.

I fixed this by using Terminal application & by typing in:

sudo nvram boot-args="mbasd=1"

Pressing enter.

Enter password.

Restart.

Bosh!
VINE VOICEon 27 February 2014
I know my header seems a bit sarcastic, but to be blunt, it works, and it looks minimal/modern... a slab of metal with a slot for your CDs. It sits nicely on the foot/stand of my iMac.
I know people have complained that a CD drive isn't standard with the newer Macs, (me being one of them), but the digital future is moving towards wireless and digital media. Bite the bullet, get it, use it.
on 9 September 2017
Not cheap but it works well and looks really stylish
on 12 September 2017
A must have accessory for Mac users if you need to use CDs or DVDs.
on 20 August 2017
excellent and good service
on 13 October 2017
I plugged it in, and it also worked. Sleek design as ever from Apple
on 29 June 2017