Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £0.49 UK delivery
+ £0.99 UK delivery
Apple Earpods for iPhone/iPad - Non-Retail Packing - White
|Price:||£6.85 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£2.29 (25%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Genuine Iphone 5 Earphone
- Mic Volume Remote Control
- 3.5mm Jack
- superior acoustic accuracy, balance, and clarity
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Brand New genuine Apple iPhone 5 earphones Feature High durability and an incredible acoustic quality typically reserved for higher-end earphones. Function Users are able to use the EarPods to control music and video playback, answer and end calls. Compatible to: iPod nano iPod classic iPod touch iPhone iPad Other devices with 3.5mm headphone jack Color: White Package includes: -Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic x1 -Storage and travel case x1
1 x Apple earphones
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The reviews were the most positive I had seen, and thats what encouraged me to get them. They come in the package shown (something the fake one's supposedly don't), which was encouraging, and the music quality is very good. I have compared these one's the real thing (which I ended up finding) and they are identical in look, and sound quality; thus leading me to believe that this is real thing (thank god.) I personally have Spotify Premium, and therefore I have the extreme music quality function, and as I say, these earpods can deliver this quality; again this is one of the comparisons I made when comparing these to my old pair.
I have come across the fakes which cost next to nothing, and there is a distinct difference in the product (hopefully not just the placebo effect that because I paid considerably more that ive got the better/real product.) The fakes have poor music quality, and will break with just a tap.
The only slight suspicion I had was that the volume control was a little unresponsive, sometimes when trying to change the sound level it wouldn't register your click; I don't know whether over time I have got used to this, or whether its fixed itself. But otherwise, the only suspicion I could have is that it wasn't dispatched from Apple themselves.
Im convinced that they are the real thing, and if they're not, you're still getting your moneys worth!
Here's how I could tell: (this requires a genuine set to compare with. How do you know if they're genuine? Because they came with your iPhone or iPod or you bought them from an Apple Store. I bought these from Amazon, not a third part seller through Amazon; Amazon themselves - if a company like that can get hoodwinked into passing these as genuine, I'm worried other stores will too.
1. Sound quality. This was actually the biggest giveaway. They're OK, but I listen to a lot of audiobooks, podcasts and classical music. There's one piece of music I've been listening to a lot recently with 2 classical male vocals. A high tenor voice comes crashing in and on my 2 pairs of genuine Earpods - this is very clearly defined. On these fakes, it sounded dull and the voice was almost drowned away. I would hate for people to buy these thinking they're genuine and come away thinking that's how Apple Earpods sound. Genuine ones are surprisingly good for in-ear earphones.
2. The cabling. These fakes are microscopically narrower than the genuine article - again, only really detectable when comparing to a pair of genuine ones. The feel is also slightly more slippy. Genuine ones have a bit of friction.
3. The case. The case is also exceptionally well done, but very close examination of the moulding reveals very small differences in the chamfer around the edges. I thought this might be due to genuine manufacturing changes by Apple's suppliers, but both my genuine pairs - one from my recent iPhone 6s Plus, and the others from my iPhone 5 (the first iPhone to come with them) are identical to each other but not these fakes.
4.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
THESE ARE FAKES AND DEFINITELY NOT APPLE HEADPHONES. THEY SOUND AWFUL AND THE REMOTE DOESN'T EVEN WORK.DO NOT EVEN BOTHERPublished 1 day ago by David Chapman
Broke within a week, the right ear bud came straight ofPublished 5 days ago by Patrick David Charles Milk