- Also check our best rated PC Monitor reviews
Apple Cinema Display - Flat panel display - TFT - 20" - 1680 x 1050 - 0.258 mm - DVI
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Apple cinema Flat Panel Display 20 inch active matrix LCD, DVI
- Resolutions: 1680 x 1050 pixels (optimum resolution), 1280 x 800 pixels, 1024 x 640 pixels
- User controls (hardware and software): Display power, system sleep, system wake, brightness and display tilt
- Display colors 16.7 million
- Contrast ratio 400:1
- Response time 16 ms
- Screen Type: Thin film transistor (TFT) active-matrix liquid crystal display (AMLCD)
- Antiglare hardcoat
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Apple cinema display 20 inch. Compatibility: MacPro, Power Mac G5, MacBook Pro, MacBook - requires Apple Mini-DVI to DVI Adapter, iMac - Intel based models, Mac Mini, PowerBook G5 with DVI port. Cables DVI (Digital Visual Interface), FireWire 400, USB 2.0 and DC power (24.5 V). Connectors Two-port, self-powered USB 2.0 hub, two FireWire 400 ports and Kensington security port
Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My previous display was a 20" Dell Ultrasharp, looked ok but had a dreadful TN panel which had a massive colour shift when changing the verticle viewing angle - a nightmare for photo editing.
The Apple display looks crisp, has very accurate colour, is well made, has useful USB and Firewire ports inbuilt. If you are using it for any work where colour accuracy is critical its worth every penny.
The look is also perfect. The silver anodosed case looks great and suits the G5 perfectly. It is expensive but if your serious about the quality of your images then this is well worth the price!