Apple MFI Certified iOS Flash Drive. iPhone iPad Memory USB Stick. Up to 512GB Storage. SD Card not included
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNLIMITED IPHONE STORAGE - Never run out of memory on your iPhone or iPad again. Instantly expand your storage up to a 512GB. Interchange as many different memory cards (SD Cards) as you want. The Apple flash drive lets you easily transfer content between your iPhone, iPad, PC & Mac. Literally save all the media you want & access it at any time. Micro SD Card required.
- Dual USB 3.0 File Transfer & APPLE LIGHTNING Connectors - Memory stick with a smooth slider you can switch between the dual connectors, connecting iPhone to iExpand & iExpand to computer | TRANSFER all the files you want, now quicker than ever with USB 3.0, ten times the speed of USB 2.0 memory stick | To ensure best connection please remove your phone case before using the iflash drive
- PLUG & PLAY music files in the background, direct from the storage device or while your iPhone is locked! Capture Camera images or Videos & SAVE straight to the iExpand USB Drive, no need to worry about phone space again! STORE & WATCH all your favourite movies & TV programmes on the go. Our iPhone Flash drive supports popular video formats so you can store & watch videos straight from the iOS flash drive via the App, plus with no internet needed it makes a terrific travel companion
- The App - Supports popular Audio formats so you can play all your favourite music via the App. All your data available, all of the time | Unfortunately as with any other flash drive for iPhone you cannot transfer music & videos from iTunes to iExpand as like any other storage device they are DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected. Due to Apple restrictions data on iCloud will need to be transferred from a computer to iExpand
- SUPPORT - Over 28,500 (99%) positive reviews on Amazon! How have we achieved this? We guarantee the quality of all our products with 14 months warranty (Register). We have a UK based in-house Customer Service centre with a detailed knowledge of our products providing comprehensive after sales support within 24 hours via telephone, live chat & email. We're a UK based company with 19 years' experience helping our customers when they need us
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
- Unlimited storage to free up space and expand your iPhone storage.
- Interchange as many different memory cards as you want. Device accepts up to 512GB Micro SD Card (Not Included).
- Dual Connector - Switch between the USB 3.0 and lightning connectors
- Portable lighning flash drive with the ability to stream movies, music, images to documents.
- Plug & play with USB 3.0 data transfer speeds.
- Copy or transfer between iPhone, iPads, PC or Tablets anytime with dual connectors on the memory stick.
Storage up to 512GB
Interchange as many different Micro SD Cards as you want - accepts up to 512GB (Not Included)
Entertainment On The Go - Play movies directly from the drive
Transfer your favourite movies, photos or TV Shows & view it anytime anywhere in the world.
Plug & Play
USB 3.0 connectivity
Transfer pictures, documents, music & even movies at lightning speeds from your Mac/PC directly onto your Apple device and vice versa without the need for WiFi or syncing with iTunes.
Genuine MFi certified iOS Storage Device gives you the freedom to carry your entire Photo Gallery, Music Library & favourite movies around with you.
- App: manage, save, transfer & sync media & contacts.
- Compatible Devices: iOS iPhone 5 to iPhone X
- Video: mp4|m4v|mpv|mov|mpg|mkv|wmv|flv|3gp|gif
- Audio: wav|aac|aif|aiff|caf|m4a|mp3
- Images: jpg|tiff|gif
- Documents: Microsoft
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Weight: 20g
*Apple does not allow iTunes DRM audio & video files to be played on any external apps. Data on iCloud will need to be transferred from a computer to iExpand.
*Due to Apple restrictions, only documents & music files can be transferred from PC to the storage device & not vice versa. In App downloads on the iPhone (i.e. Apple music or iTunes) cannot be transferred.
*SD Card required, accepts up to 512GB. SD Card is not included in the box.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- no cap to get lost
- can change memory cards for different capacities and speeds
- can take cards up to 512GB
- associated app (iExpand) is plain and simple
- can play media on iPad directly from USB device without having to transfer it to the iPad first
- Apple certified compatibility
- doesn't fit if you have a case on your iPad/iPhone, it should have a deeper shoulder to allow for cases
- the body is too wide/fat, can't use it next to another USB device in Mac (and other) laptops; need to use a USB extension lead
- whilst it feels robust and the slider is somewhat stiff initially, I wonder how lose it may become over time
- app seems to need a double copy action to move media from anything other than Photos (1. copy media from app such as VLC into local holding area on iPad, 2. copy from local holding area onto USB device; instead of direct copy from VLC to USB device)
(Note that I tested this device with a SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-I card, 16GB; which is a high speed card)
backed up ALL my iphone photos onto a removable SD card in minutes, no complicated nonsense plugging in to PC/laptop/notebook with itunes/iphoto/security messages popping up. So get y'self a few SD cards, a data-wallet and a sharpie pen to label them with. worth the money.
*However*, all the original creation/modified dates are wiped and you end up with files all dated the date and time of the transfer. And the selection criteria for which files to copy/backup are clunky.
And when it's a few thousand pix it can take so long that the battery starts to die before you're through.
Would be nice if it came with a cap for each end to protect the plugs if carrying around in your pocket . ( minus 1 star )
Overall would highly recommend this stick.