Apple Aperture 2: A workflow guide for digital photographers (Digital Workflow) Paperback – 21 Nov 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Ken McMahon runs Pelican Graphics, a digital design consultancy specializing in design and artwork production for print media and the web. He is also a freelance journalist, writing for PCWorld, Mac User and PC Pro in the UK, and a best-selling author.
Nik is a UK-based journalist, formerly editor of MacUser magazine, and before that deputy editor of Personal Computer World. He is currently CNET's resident camera reviewer. He is the author of Independent Guide to the iPhone, Independent Guide to the iPad and Independent Guide to the Mac. He is also the co-author of Apple Aperture 3: A Workflow Guide for Digital Photographers, which is currently commissioned for an update this year when Apple releases the next revision of the software.
Top Customer Reviews
The vast majority of these have left me more confused than I was before.
Apple Aperture 2; A workflow guide is completely different. In language that even I can understand the text carries you through the advantages of RAW files and a sequence of actions in addressing them that makes complete sense.
I cannot recommend this work highly enough.
It clearly explains how to manage & modify your images in a concise fashion with good examples.
It is the best of the books on Aperture.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just what I needed - step by step guide through Aperture. Just need more time to work through it all!Published on 2 Feb. 2013 by Keith Hay
I would recommend this to anyone who uses Aperture. It addresses all of the main areas of the application with a clear explanatory style. Read morePublished on 2 Feb. 2010 by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides