on 18 April 2013
Had my I phone 4 case delivered today really pleased with it phone fits into it really well price is very good don't know how they do it for that price would recommend it .
on 22 February 2012
I bought 3 of the same case (purple, pink & white) because they were so reasonably priced. They arrived quickly in the same parcel and are a good fit for the iPhone 4s and an ideal way to protect your phone. I bought them despite reading previous bad reviews which complained that the cases are not leather. To be honest though, for that money, I was realistic enough to not expect them to be! They are good quality for the money you pay!
on 5 June 2012
Plastic retainer clips broke after one day. Not useable anymore as phone is not held securely not recommended. Was a cheap price but a cheap product also
on 13 May 2012
The quality on this is quite amazing. Really, for the price I don't see how you could ask for more. The case I had for my previous phone was £20 and this is the same quality. So far I've used it for about three weeks, and it's robust.

The magnets are really strong, too. Which can prove useful, or not, as the case may be.

It also doesn't cover the front of the phone, holding it safely in the sides. That's really nice, because there's no flappy bits obstructing anything. It's hard enough to get the phone in and out that it's held safely, but it's not too difficult you end up swearing at it...

It opens downward - i.e. fastens at the top - and even with it closed, you can get to the headphone socket.

So yeah... definitely five stars from me. Very happy with it :)
on 14 March 2012
A sturdy little case...BUT you can't take a photo with it on without the picture being completely blurred,this is because the hard plastic case (which holds the phone in place) is set back too far from the hole in the outside case and the hole for the camera is too small. Also, the plastic casing which holds the phone is hard and it is difficult to remove the phone from the case without scratching the phone. It's a shame because for the money the outside of the case is great, but I won't be using it.
on 15 May 2012
The case itself actually looks quite nice and with it opening downwards it doesn't get in the way during calls. My phone (4s) didn't fit properly, it was a nightmare to get in and even harder to get out, while in there the plastic surround was actually bent showing that it wasn't the right size, the case also fell apart during the fight I had to remove the phone. The other drawback is the camera, the flash reflects back onto the lens ruining shots taken using a flash. It's cheap but still poor value.
on 19 July 2012
The product itself is very good an dhas protected my phone from a few "drops" on concrete! However, two issues: 1) When I need to charge it I can only use the wire charge and not an iphone stand as the cover does not bend back fully to allow for this and, 2) When taking pictures these can end up either duller than normal or has a round light reflection on them because of the cover. Other than that it's a very good product and I would recommend it.
on 17 April 2012
Got exactly what I needed. The company were quick to dispatch it, this is not the first thing i have purchased through them, i also bought a ipad case in pink for my daughter at christmas. No complaints with either everything they promised came with it. month on now and still looks good. Even though it was cheap there are no flaws with it. definitely would consider using them again if they have what I'm looking for.
on 11 November 2012
Really like this cover and prefer it to previous one from different supplier. Stays clean and stain free. Very important as is white and could look dirty v easily. Seems more shatter proof too. Bits of the plastic holder part are not breaking off after dropping it the odd time. Looks and feels like real leather and suede (on the inside bit).
on 25 April 2013
This case also comes in leather which I may buy next time. I love the magnetic clasp and it would have got 5 stars if it didn't scratch easily but at this price, I'll buy another. The fit is very tight but it's meant to be and I like it being secure but if you want to take your phone in and out of it's case often, this may not be for you.

See one answered question