- Also check our best rated Ultrabook reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Apple 13-Inch Macbook Pro with Retina (Space Grey) - (Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD)
|Price:||£1,273.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£175.01 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Processor: 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz, with 64MB of eDRAM
- RAM: 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- Storage: 256GB PCIe-based onboard SSD
- Retina display: 13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2560x1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colours
- Operating System: macOS Sierra, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
Apple 13-Inch Macbook Pro with Retina (Space Grey) - (Intel Core i5 3.1 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD)
Apple MacBook Pro MPXQ2B/A, 13.3-inch, i5, 2.3GHZ, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD Space Grey 2017 UK Model
Apple Macbook PRO MPXT2/U2 Intel 2300 MHz 256 GB 8192 MB Flash Hard Drive IRIS PLUS 640
Apple Macbook PRO MPXQ2/R2 Intel 2300 MHz 128 GB 8192 MB Flash Hard Drive IRIS PLUS 640
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Casky UK||HITECLTD||HDEW Extra||EpicEasy Ltd||HDEW Extra|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||8 GB||8,192 MB||8,192 MB||8,192 MB|
|Connectivity Technology||Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB‑C) ports with support for: Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps) and USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)||Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB‑C) ports with support for: Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps) and USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth|
|Processor (CPU) Model||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5||Core i5|
|Processor (CPU) Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel®||Intel®||Intel®|
|Processor (CPU) Speed||2.3 GHz||3.1 GHz||2,300 MHz||2,300 MHz||2,300 MHz|
|Display Size||33.78 cm||33.78 cm||13.3 inches||13.3 inches||13.3 inches|
|Hard disk Description||SDD||SDD||ssd||—||—|
|Hard Disk Size||256 GB||256 GB||128 GB||256 GB||128 GB|
|Item Weight||1.37 kg||1.37 kg||1.37 kg||1.37 kg||1.37 kg|
|Operating System||None||None||MAC OS||MAC OS||MAC OS|
|Processor Description||—||—||2300 MHz||2.300 GHz||2300 MHz|
|System RAM Type||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR SDRAM||DDR SDRAM||DDR SDRAM|
13-inch MacBook Pro: 2.3GHz dual-core i5, 256GB - Space Grey- It’s razor thin, feather light, and even faster and more powerful than before. It has the brightest, most colourful Mac notebook display ever. And it features the MacBook Pro is built on groundbreaking ideas.
13-inch MacBook Pro: 2.3GHz dual-core i5, 256GB - Space Grey & Power Adapter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why buy this one compared to the other variants (popular variants, not all)?
What you get with this MacBook Pro:
- 2017 (the latest edition)
- No TouchBar
- 256GB SSD (Excellent amount of storage, I would recommend this size storage, compared to 128GB.
- I5, 7th Generation processor unit. Includes 2 Cores of processing power.
- Beautiful Retina Display
What I believe are some downsides to the MacBook Pro:
- 4X thunderbolt connections. So if you did not know the thunderbolt connection allows extremely fast data transfer speeds and can transfer video & sound onto another display (you will need to buy the cable to be able to do this). I would recommend this product: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adapter-LC-doilda-Converter-MacBook-ChromeBook-Type-c-hdmi-vga/dp/B074CYJ9P8/ref=sr_1_10?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1509192268&sr=1-10&keywords=apple+macbook+pro+hdmi Back onto topic, the Thunderbolts are great but it just means that you have to now spend more money to buy converters. I have had to buy a USB to Type C Stick so that I can transfer files from one device to another. This leads me to the next disadvantage.
- General Connections, this laptop being Apple, will not come with an HDMI port, USB Port, ethernet port and so on. This means that you are forced to buy expensive cables to be able to transfer files. Just another Apple ploy to get to spend more money on Apple products, hence why some people do not buy Apple products.
Overall, I do always think that when you buy Apple you honestly will spend more than a Windows laptop. However, when you really balance everything out you cannot find a Windows laptop that in terms of spec beats this. I mean, for example, the Retina display that provides a resolution of 2560 x 1600; you cannot find this on any other Windows laptop that matches the same spec. Apple provides a laptop that honestly is a masterpiece. I should also mention, Apple Laptops keep their value, so in a year down the line or two years down the line you decide to sell and buy maybe a different laptop, you can expect to get a good price. This is not the same for Windows laptops, they drop in price very quickly.
Thinking of buying a different MacBook Pro, 2017? These are some other variants below and my opinion on them:
MacBook Pro, 2017, TouchBar 256GB: Apple 13-Inch MacBook with Retina (Silver) - (Intel Core i5 3.1 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) My opinion on the TouchBar is that it's really not needed. However, if you have money to waste then buy the TouchBar. Other than the TouchBar, this product is the exact same as this variant I am reviewing.
MacBook Pro. 2017, No TouchBar 128GB: Apple 13-Inch MacBook Pro with Retina (Space Grey) - (Intel Core i5 3.1 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD) This is by far the cheapest 2017 MacBook Pro you can buy. This is a 128G variant. I did not like the fact that I would only have about 100GB of free storage, this is why I bought the 256GB Model.