- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Applaws Dry Cat Food Chicken and Salmon, 2kg
|Price:||£11.49 (£5.75 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.00 (30%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Made using natural ingredients and the finest cuts of meat or fish
- No additives or preservatives
- More meat protein to promote lean muscle growth
- The perfect complete pet food for cats
- Low in carbohydrate, ideal for cats and dogs
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Applaws is a complete dry cat food specially formulated for the health and wellbeing of adult cats. Applaws is made with 80% protein-rich chicken and salmon and is 100% grain free, making it low in carbohydrate encouraging the development of lean muscle tissue and promoting healthy weight for your cat.
SalmonSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
You might wonder why I should indulge the preferences of these uninvited feline visitors but the answer is largely cost and convenience. Despite the (large) packs appearing to be costly, they seem to last for ever so the effective portion cost is actually very low, far lower than sachets. I suppose the sachet contents are 80% water (fresh meat, if your cat will eat it, is not much lower) whereas the dried kibble is, I suppose, nearer 10%. I leave you to do the arithmetic. After extensive testing, my cat tasting panel votes Applaws and Origen as being preferred brands and it is perhaps no surprise that they also have, by a wide margin, the highest meat content (80% for Applaws).
If you buy these specialist brands, you do need to shop around (but of course Amazon is always a good place to start).
Watch out you don't over feed as it looks like very little compared to Purina & Go Cat. 60g a day feeds a 5kg cat so it lasts much longer.
Silky coats, lots of energy, bright eyed and happy. Highly recommended.
My cat seems to like it. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's worth it to keep my cat healthy and happy. I also wish it came in more varieties.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My cats favourite dry food and has been for 10 years. Only dry food not to irritate her sensitive tummy.Published 14 days ago by Kayleigh Roycroft
I'm writing this on behalf of my cats (as obviously none of them have learned how to use a computer! - lazy!) it goes down a treat, and fills their little bellies up a treat!Published 16 days ago by Russ D.
One of the healthiest cat foods around which was confirmed by my vet. Cat also loves it.Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
My two cats love the Applaws wet food so I road tested them in this. They love these biscuits. They leave clean bowls every time. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Booklover Catlady Reviews
Our two cats love Applaws biscuits. They were initially eating IAMS biscuits alongside a range of wet food - dry food during the day when we were out and wet food for breakfast... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ross W
..or rather our cat didn't like it. But she is a bit fussy.
No issues with delivery etc.
The cats all enjoy it, and I get the satisfaction of knowing I am feeding a really good quality food.Published 1 month ago by PFK