- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.50 UK delivery
+ £2.49 UK delivery
Applaws Dry Cat Food Chicken and Salmon, 2kg
|Price:||£11.99 (£6.00 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£4.50 (27%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Made using natural ingredients and the finest cuts of meat or fish
- No additives or preservatives
- More meat protein to promote lean muscle growth
- The perfect complete pet food for cats
- Low in carbohydrate, ideal for cats and dogs
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Applaws is a complete dry cat food specially formulated for the health and wellbeing of adult cats. Applaws is made with 80% protein-rich chicken and salmon and is 100% grain free, making it low in carbohydrate encouraging the development of lean muscle tissue and promoting healthy weight for your cat.
SalmonSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
You might wonder why I should indulge the preferences of these uninvited feline visitors but the answer is largely cost and convenience. Despite the (large) packs appearing to be costly, they seem to last for ever so the effective portion cost is actually very low, far lower than sachets. I suppose the sachet contents are 80% water (fresh meat, if your cat will eat it, is not much lower) whereas the dried kibble is, I suppose, nearer 10%. I leave you to do the arithmetic. After extensive testing, my cat tasting panel votes Applaws and Origen as being preferred brands and it is perhaps no surprise that they also have, by a wide margin, the highest meat content (80% for Applaws).
If you buy these specialist brands, you do need to shop around (but of course Amazon is always a good place to start).
My cat seems to like it. I wish it wasn't so expensive but it's worth it to keep my cat healthy and happy. I also wish it came in more varieties.
Watch out you don't over feed as it looks like very little compared to Purina & Go Cat. 60g a day feeds a 5kg cat so it lasts much longer.
Silky coats, lots of energy, bright eyed and happy. Highly recommended.
this food contains 80% animal protein which is what the cats need, and no cereal at all.
My boy doesn't like the chicken one sadly, but he eats the salmon one. my girl loves both.
this might seem more expensive but if you compare how long it lasts it really is not that different.
ex: for an adult cat weighing up to 3kg you only need to serve a 40g portion daily
other cat foods (whiskas for instance) you have to feed 85g daily for the same body weight.
really recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent food which my ginger tabby, Ragdoll and Maine Coon lovePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have Bengal cat, so I always read labels before I buy. I know bengals prefer raw food, unfortunallity I do not have possibillity to feed him with it. Read morePublished 9 days ago by Mrs. Lina
I'm fortunate that my cats' vet is a strong proponent of prevention over cure. Cats are not metabolically designed to eat anything other than protein, and the high carb content of... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Melanie D
My cat tried lots of different dry cat foods,and seems to love all of them(because I only buy top quality food), but this one she seems to love more then others because we ran out... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Dmitrij
We have been feeding our two rescue cats this alongside wet either applaws or encore food for the last 2 and a half years since we got them, they wee not in great health when we... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Dan N' Lina
Hmmmm, the jury's still out on this one. My boy will eat them if they're the only biscuits on offer but he doesn't 'dive in with gusto' even when he's 'positively starving mum - I... Read morePublished 22 days ago by RJC
Bought some of this in a store and my cat loved it so got him a second bag on here. Havent tried him with the new bag yet BUT its compeltely different to the shop bought one... Read morePublished 23 days ago by demi lewis