- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Applaws Cat Food Tin Chicken Breast 24 x 156 g
|Price:||£36.04 (£9.63 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£3.56 (9%)|
- Made using natural ingredients and the finest cuts of meat or fish
- No additives or preservatives
- More meat protein to promote lean muscle growth
- The perfect complimentary pet food for cats
- Low in carbohydrate, ideal for cats and dogs
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Applaws Chicken Breast Tin is a premium complementary cat food made using only the natural ingredients listed on the label. Each Tin is packed with 75% succulent chicken breast and is low in carbohydrate helping to keep your cat happy and healthy.
Chicken Breast, Chicken Broth, RiceSee all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
However when you review the nutritional label you will find that both are very different. This cat food contains 75% chicken breast, 24% chicken broth (solids dissolved in water), 1% rice
Analytical values are : 14% crude protein, 1% crude fibre, 9.3% oils & fats, 2% crude ash, 82% moisture.
In contrast much cheaper cat food with have 4-5% chicken, 80% moisture and a significant amount of cheap carbs that bulk up the food. Meat derivatives, artificial colours and preservatives are also added. This brand has only 1% carbs and no chemical flavouring or additives.
When feeding your cat a better diet they are likely to be happier, healthier, more energetic and you are less likely to have as many vet bills (In my experience).
All my cats loved this brand and it works out so much cheaper when purchased in a pack of 24. I usually mix it with a very high quality cat biscuit like Almonature or Acana.
Feedback: If you wish to leave feedback on this review please follow the link below - thanks.
There are no added nutrients to the food so this is classed as a supplementary food I give my cat vitamins Nu Cat-Chewable Supplement, 240 Tabs by VetriScience and alternate this with complete wet food, Bozita.
If you have any questions at all, just comment below and I will answer those right away for you.
Also if my review helped you in any way, please hit the "YES" below where it asks "Was this review helpful to you?" :-)
The cats however are somewhat ambivalent about this brand. On some days one of them might gobble up this, on other days they are not bothered. I had hoped that the larger tins would be more economical, keeping the remainder in the fridge, but even if the first helping gets eaten, the remnant tends to get left to be thrown away, so if anything the larger tins are less economical. Buying this has been a bit of a failed experiment.
You can check out the Applaws website, they themselves say that their tinned food range is a complimentary cat food.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The cat loves it and it's grain-free (which is supposed to mean he won't get kidney disease) - what more can I say?Published 1 day ago by Kate Hopkins
Bought for very fussy Bengal cats who are prone to leaving anything they don't like or get bored of (which seems to be most mainstream cat food). Read morePublished 3 months ago by Mr Chips
Fantastic service. Cat loved this!! Tins are a great size. Recommended.Published 4 months ago by aswift
Cats absolutely love this stuff, they scream the place down in the morning for their brekkie. Great for their coats and no smelly tray. Brill product. Expensive but worth it.Published 7 months ago by Tracey
Thought this was a complete food - partly my own fault as should have read the information elsewhere.Published 7 months ago by Mrs Caroline Gray
It's cat food! Supposedly ethically sourced our two cats love it and insist on eating it every evening as we prepare our own evening meal.Published 9 months ago by Maxigriff