- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Apollo 18 [Blu-ray]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Officially, Apollo 17, launched December 17th, 1972 was the last manned mission to the moon. But a year later, in December of 1973, two American astronauts were sent on a secret mission to the moon funded by the US Department of Defense. What you are about to see is the actual footage which the astronauts captured on that mission. While NASA denies its authenticity, others say it’s the real reason we’ve never gone back to the moon.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
Anyway the film is OK. There is nothing very original about it and it is fairly predictable. However they did a good job recreating the feel and look of the original Apollo mission footage, and just occasionally there was a little bit of tension.
To finish on a positive note you can pick it up very cheap now, and the film isn't very long, so even if you don't like it you won't have wasted much time or money on it!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category