- Hardcover: 800 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 8 edition (4 May 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340763728
- ISBN-13: 978-0340763728
- Product Dimensions: 20.1 x 4.1 x 27.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 608,536 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Apley's System of Orthopaedics and Fractures 8Ed Hardcover – 4 May 2001
There is a newer edition of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This text must remain the best basic introduction on the subject and it will undoubtedly also remain the bible for both undifferentiated young surgeons aiming for their Fellowship and for trainees entering the specialty of trauma and orthopaedics.
Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England
The seventh edition... combines the best of British tradition... It is likely to remain the best and most popular text for the orthopaedic postgraduate student.
Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (British Volume)
In my opinion this text belongs in every practising orthopaedist's library, to be referred to when he or she is confronted with a problem not commonly seen in an increasingly specialized practice
Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (American Volume
the new volume not only lives up to our expectations, based on the previous seven, but exceeds them...this book has become a treasure, a dependable friend who can be trusted to tell the truth...
From the foreword to the 8th edition by Henry J. M
About the Author
Apley, A Graham, MB BS FRCS FRCSEd(Hon), Formerly Consulting Orthopaedic Surgeon, St Thomas' Hospital, London, UK; Emeritus Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, St Peter's Hospital, Chersey, UK; Former Editor Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery Solomon, Louis, MB ChB MD FRCS FRCSEd, Emeritus Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Bristol UK; Emeritus Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Top Customer Reviews
Iam a senior orthopaedist and find it very practical for reviewing the all material of my specialty( it has a lot of references at the end of every chapter)...I recommend it to any orthopaedist or resident of orthopaedics.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Thank you and GOD bless this seller, if I'm not mistaken his name was Philipe and The book store's is lastwordbookshop.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Physiotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Orthopaedic & Fractures
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Orthopaedic & Fractures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery