The Apex Practitioner Microscope
|Sale:||£118.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£40.00 (25%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Apex Practitioner is our most popular microscope and has standard RMS thread objectives and wide field eyepieces
- Objectives x4, x10, and x40 with eyepieces x10 and x20 giving a magnification range of x40 to x800. Free starters pack of plain slides, coverslips and already prepared slides. Attache type carrying case available as an accessory.
- LED illumination with focussing Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm. Coaxial coarse and fine focus controls
- Full Mechanical stage with drop down coaxial controls and double vernier scales.
- The Apex Slide Making Kit or Starter Slide Set and the Apex Minigrab are ideal accessories for this microscope.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Apex Practitioner Plus is a modern extremely well made microscope with a professional standard laboratory specification. It is used for looking at specimen slides and can magnify from x40 to x800. Some of the features include inbuilt 'state of the art' 240 volt powered LED illumination with rheostat brightness control, full mechanical stage with drop down coaxial controls. Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and focus control. Fully rotating head. Accessories that can be purchased separately include, a measuring eyepiece and aluminium carrying case. Our range of prepared slides and microscopy kits are ideal for use with this microscope. To get you started we include a free starters pack of slides, coverslips, and a few prepared slides.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The picture is a spider fossilised in amber at 80x
So when I opened the box and saw this beaut, then tried it for the first time I was blown away, Oh how I wish we had something like this when we were young. The images are so clear and I bought a small portable light from Amazon (Hapurs table desk lamp) which slides perfectly on top of the subject bringing ample light to everything. The grandchildren will now have to wait 'till I have finished playing with it.
It would have received the full 5 stars but I had to return the item as there was an eye piece missing out of it and didn't have the time to get a replacement part from the manufacturers or a replacement item from Amazon.
Luckily the person it was bought for received a microscope off another family but it didn't seem to be of the same quality of this one.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category