on 30 December 2013
This is a fun app to have around the kids or a party at Halloween. It tracks ghosts in your location and throws out the odd word when the ghost speaks. Had my young nieces convinced that there was a ghost just behind the sofa they were sitting on and when it said "play" they were certain it was the ghost of a little girl. Its good to keep the magic in the world. Just please dont think this is meant to be anything but a fun app.
on 31 August 2013
This app works but radar coverage is hit and miss. Unable to pick up audible activity. I was hoping to get some evps but nothing yet from this app I paid for.
on 11 February 2014
Added adverts to my phone and took up memory space that I could use for other more useful apps. Amazon should vet them a little better
on 19 January 2014
OK for a bit of fun. Nothing came through that was relevant to me. However, I'm a medium, so perhaps I should do it myself!
on 29 May 2013
it works - but maybe only in a way in which some less than honest mediums might guestimate by using ambiguity in their 'readings.' Having said that, it pinpointed one location uncannily accurately, & came up with some words which it would be unlikely for a random computer program to have associated with the place.
The jury is still out, but it's a lot easier than digging out & dusting off the ouija board.
on 12 January 2013
I downloaded this app for fun to see what it was like to then hear my great grandad, uncle and my nan's dog's names to be read out. It then went on too say words that are relevant to them and certain things they like and did.. I rate this 10 out of 10 as it referred to friends relatives that were also sitting in the room.
on 6 January 2014
Had it running for about 20 minutes. The verdict so far? Spooky! I'm a complete sceptic and downloaded the app for a bit of fun. Some of the words it's generated so far have been "near to the bone". Good fun.
on 2 April 2013
I had great fun with this. I'm not a believer but many of my friends are and they were flabbergasted. Nonsense of course but it's so much fun to see how people can crowbar meaning into any series of random words.
I don't mean to poo-poo anyone's faith but sometimes they do themselves no favours eh? . . Lol.
Unfortunately I had to uninstall as I have a rather antiquated phone and needed the space. I've still got it on my Kindle HD though.
on 6 March 2014
This game is creepy if you get scared easily then this Is not game for you but I think it's great.
on 2 March 2014
I downloaded this with no expectations at all and just see it as a bit of fun really. The words it was generating were not at all relevant especially 'buffalo'! I live in England and the only place we have buffalo here is in the zoo. Going to use this to freak my friends and family out though!!