on 28 August 2016
This so stupid its says that will get attacked by a Buffalo when I don't go near Buffalos!!!!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
on 24 July 2013
I hate it. It said I was to die of cancer and dylan my little brother to die in an electric chair!
on 9 June 2013
Harmless fun. Boring after one go though... well... made even more boring by the fact it can even scan your nose to tell you how you will die.
on 28 October 2013
Brutal and not very kiddie like. WHO EVER INVENTED THIS GAME I WILL SUE YOU WHEN I HAVE THE TIME TO..!
on 28 December 2013
This is a pathetic app.it said I was to die in an electric chair, in prison pretty much every thing you can die of!! I know it is only a joke but it can be offensive to some people as it says things like cancer murder and suicide.
on 26 July 2013
Don't worry its a fake I will die from everything exept old age.a good lagh I may die of a massive diarrhea atack!;)
on 7 July 2013
Well, its everything you probably expected. Of course it doesn't really say when your gonna die, I die five ways, twice on he same day. So don't even bother getting it, free or not.
on 1 January 2014
To be perfectly honestly I don't agree with this app, I know it's just a app and probably not true but it comes up with things like cancer and I just feel it's not a thing it should be saying, it's a ok app for the fun part but the results can be a bit extreme...
on 3 September 2013
I am gonna sue the person who put this on it said I'm going to get cancer it's awful don't go on it please
on 7 December 2015
I am going to die on the toilet