- Get £5 off qualifying orders of £25 or more. Today only. Ts&Cs apply. Enter code BIGTHANKS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Anywhere, Anytime Art: Gouache: An artist's guide to painting with gouache on the go! Paperback – 3 May 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Agathe Singer is a freelance illustrator based in Paris, France. Working in gouache and watercolor, she paints flora and fauna full of color, nuances, and details. Agathe worked with the Austrian fashion designer Arthur Arbesser for his 2016 collections, which were featured by Vogue magazine, as well as a number of French and Austrian companies. She's a member of Women Who Draw, an open directory of female artists. Learn more about Agathe at her website: http://agathesinger.com.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The friendly supportive tone is really nice for a beginner, yes there are lots of steps by steps and suggested excerises, but that’s how you learn! Painting isn’t studying for a one time exam, it’s developing a new skill - it requires practice. I haven’t used gouache before, and I feel like this guide is easing me into it without feeling overwhelmed.
That being said, there is plenty of details and tricks and tips.
It’s a beautiful book to flick through. I’m going to be cracking open my new paints afternoon!