Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > The Dukan Diet forum

Anyone try Six Weeks To OMG?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Jan 2012 22:17:17 GMT
Last edited by the author on 29 Jan 2012 22:21:26 GMT
Yoga mad says:
My friend did this and lost tons of fat so I'm on it too. She claims to have lost cellulite, but I haven't noticed that yet - although I haven't got much LOL. I have at least lost the equivalent of about 100 Cream Eggs worth of pudge!!

Six Weeks To OMG

Posted on 13 May 2012 11:05:05 BDT
hammy says:
Yep. I've been doing the Blaze level of the diet for exactly two weeks now (that's the medium level). I haven't found it too hard to stay within the rules (only one day did I fail) but I have been very lax about the POM's (periods of movement).

Still, so far I've lost 4 pounds and I really do have less cellulite. The fat seems to be coming off the important places too - Thighs and Belly, unlike most diets I've tried where my boobs just shrink.

An unexpected plus I got from this diet is that it gave me more structure in my day. You can't just sit on your arse reading the news in the mornings, then get ready for work at the last moment, You have to get up, have a cold bath and some caffeine, make your lunch (it's pretty hard to find a low carb lunch where I work) and get going.

After all the morning preperation though, the rest of the diet takes care of itself and you don't feel like you need to make an effort. Hell, last night I went to a barbeque, got incredibly drunk on vodka and still did not break my diet. Yay!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Dukan Diet forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  29 Jan 2012
Latest post:  13 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
The Dukan Diet
The Dukan Diet by Pierre Dukan (Paperback - 13 May 2010)
4.1 out of 5 stars (993)