Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit
Anyone got experience of the Snugg leather Case specifically for iPad AIR??
asked by Montagnard on 4 Dec. 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 answers
A
As long as you get the latest modified version it is perfect.
Peter R. Bennett answered on 4 Dec. 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought the Snugg case for my Ipad Air. It is very well made and a perfect fit. The service from Snugg has been exceptionally good. Apple moved the position of the magnet that operates the on/off function on the Ipad so Snugg had to re-order their stock. Despite this they sent me one of the cases with the wrong magnet position 'so that I could protect my Ipad immediately'. They promised an updated cover as soon as they got one. Within two weeks the updated case arrived with a note telling me to keep both cases. Superb service and a superb case.
Colin P. answered on 4 Dec. 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
As the two previous answers I can only say I have the I pad air and the Snugg leather case fits it and gives good protection I would recommend this product and I know you will be pleased if you purchase one.Hope this helps I do not usually write reviews but made an exception as I was so pleased with this item.
R answered on 4 Dec. 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product