Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Jul 2008 22:04:27 BDT
Karja26 says:
Just want to know if anyone knows what thi is about!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2008 09:28:14 BDT
hannah says:
Unfortunately it's not another instalment!! I know, i know i got sooo excited too!
It's an inside guide to the series, charcter profiles and 'interviews' etc

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Aug 2008 18:56:44 BDT
CharlotteM says:
is it worth buying then, as the last 2 books were not up to the standard of the first 4 books...

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Sep 2008 21:57:12 BDT
hannah says:
i agree, i couldn't get into v's story at all. The one i can't wait for is John Michael!! Not to sure about xhex though??
What do you think about Lover Avenged (book 7) Rhev isn't a very likeable character so his story would have to be really good.

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Sep 2008 14:17:49 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 22 Sep 2008 14:18:09 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Sep 2008 14:18:46 BDT
Last edited by the author on 22 Sep 2008 14:22:48 BDT
Sonia says:
Do you mean John Matthew?
Personally I think the last two books were the best books, I guess it just depends on your taste in books (the first two were quite weak imo and then the series just got better).
I honestly don't think that this insiders guide is worth buying though. If you check out her website it gives a description and states that the book will include information from the message boards, you can read it free there. There will be a story about Zsadist, Bella and Nalla and some interviews with the characters and the author.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  8 Jul 2008
Latest post:  22 Sep 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about