- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Anxiety Toolkit: Strategies for managing your anxiety so you can get on with your life Paperback – 18 Jun 2015
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Drawing on extensive social psychology research, and the author's training and clinical experience in Cognitive-Behavioral therapy, this is a toolkit of actionable strategies that anyone can use to manage their symptoms of anxiety across a broad range of challenging situations, from the personal to the professional.
About the Author
Dr. Alice Boyes is an emotions expert and a popular blogger for Psychology Today. She is also the Emotions Expert for Women's Health Australia and her research has been published by The American Psychological Association.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although it gives you some ideas to practise different methods,it's not that comprehensive as description says it is.
Still good read though but I would rather recommend it to those who are new to learning how to cope with anxiety.