- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Anxiety and Panic Attacks - Their Cause and Cure Mass Market Paperback – 1 Feb 1993
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Offers a simple program for overcoming the debilitating effects of anxiety.
From the Inside Flap
Now, at last, there's a simple, easy-to-follow method for reducing the anxiety and panic attacks that feel like they are taking over your life. Developed by a renowned stress management consultant who has been there himself, you will discover the simple five-step prgram that will help you, conquer fear, reduce or eliminate anxiety, end stress-related illness, and change bad habits, and more--all without drugs or expensive therapy. You don't have to suffer anymore--join the countless number of people who have been helped by Robert Handly's LIFE-PLUS PLAN--starting right now!
"Readable and timely, this is an important self-help book in our stressful times."