on 5 February 2014
Although I haven't used this case yet, it is ready for, and has been specifically bought for, an upcoming trip to Japan, but it has had a 'test run' pack. To start, it's extremely lightweight yet appears sturdy and strong, with a good TSA lock for when Customs officers want to look inside your case. The case glides along nicely on the 4 rollers, perfect for the upcoming trip as we'll be moving around every 2-3 days and need it to be manoeuvrable. It's very roomy inside for a 'medium' sized case, and is in fact a little wider than my other cases in this size range - which is perfect 'cos I can get loads in it. The blurb on the Antler website says 74 litres / 79 if expanded.

As I said, it's had a bit of a 'test run' pack as I wanted to know what it will hold for my upcoming trip when I'll probably do a good bit of souvenir shopping but I only want one case (and not a great big one), plus a backpack for a 2 week trip (I souvenir shop a lot on holiday). I use packing cubes these days too, and I can say that I can easily get 2 weeks worth of clothes, spare shoes, bag of gadgets/adaptors and a good sized dopp kit in here with room to spare for extras bought along the way and that's without expanding it. It is expandable (which my other cases aren't) giving extra room. So it's going to be great for my trip, (especially if I pack a bit less and make use of laundry facilities it will leave more room for souvenirs!). In addition there's a good front pocket for paperwork etc, or it could easily take a pullover or light jacket for easy access, plus another front pocket.

Overall I'm impressed so far, though the real test is to see how it will be out in the field so to speak.
on 28 May 2015
not used yet but bought as smaller case for ease of handling. looks good. very light & seems well made - just what we wanted
on 22 July 2014
Haven't used it yet but impressed