Customer reviews

on 27 December 2013
Bought the bag to carry a suit and a dress for my wife to our Xmas party. Both sat nicely in the bag. Loads of room for shoes and other accessories in the bag too. Had another samsonite bag previously but this is by far as good for 2/3 of the price.
on 8 June 2014
Absolutely lovely bit of luggage that feels like it'll last for years. Just the right size too... compact but fits a suit, blazer and even the wife's party dress, with pockets for the usual bits'n'bobs.
on 5 August 2014
As a touring musician this is perfect for my needs. While it's not as deep and thick as my colleagues Samsonites, it still holds room for about 2 suits and 1 pair of shoes with plenty of space in the pockets. There is a hanger attached to the bag itself to hang it and it folds out nicely unlike the Samsonites. Perfect for the business trips as well.
on 9 July 2014
This is my first ever review and I write this because I'm so impressed by this product
First class make and design
Light weight and easy to carry
I've used a Samsonite for many years and I never thought I would go to another make until now
Excellent thank Antler you have made my life as I Stand Up comedian so much easier
on 17 October 2014
Its a bit clunky, creased when unboxed and the crease hasn't gone away since I first used it 2 months ago.
on 4 January 2015