How to Sell Antiques and Collectibles on eBay... And Make a Fortune! (Business Books) Paperback – 16 Oct 2004
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Imagine opening an antiques and collectibles store...
and 19 million people show up!
That's the power of selling on eBay.
Every year more than 19 million people, or roughly the populations of Illinois and Massachusetts combined, browse and buy antiques and collectibles on eBay. In order to reach this growing market, and get top dollar for your merchandise, you need the right listing, the perfect presentation, and two of the world's leading eBay experts to answer all your questions--fast.
How to Sell Antiques and Collectibles on eBay...and Make a Fortune! gives you insider tips on untapped selling opportunities in this popular category including: buying tips for building your inventory; expert advice on evaluating the condition and appraising the value of your antiques and collectibles; proven ways to target customers; clear instruction on how to navigate the eBay network and make it work for you; quick answers to questions about start-up costs, taxes, and legal issues; and reliable key words, descriptions, and images that will make your listings stand out and get results.
- List items on eBay for maximum visibility
- Use antiques trade lingo to get the highest bids
- Find, appraise, and buy the five hottest categories
- Use your eBay store to attract customers
- Create a selling strategy that fits your market
- Handle, store, and ship fragile merchandise
- Price strategically for the eBay market
About the Author
Lynn Dralle is the author of The Unauthorized Beanie Baby Guide and has lectured around the country on how to buy and sell on eBay.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Not just useless, but knowingly so to the point of being a con.
in my case ('A China and Pottery Person') to much of the book centred on furniture acquisitions and detail of this type of transaction.
The book is a good read and does fulfil what it states on the cover.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Job Hunting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Ebay
- Books > Home & Garden > Antiques & Collectables > Reference & Price Guides