on 9 December 2011
What can I say except that the lamp arrived and it was exactly as described and pictured! If you like the picture, this is what you will get!

Very pleased with this purchase.
on 16 November 2013
Just what I wanted for a shelf in my living room. A stylish looking lamp, not too big, takes a 60 watt bulb so not too dim. Just the right amount of light for the room in an evening. Good quality shade perhaps a little more beige colour than it looks in the picture. I'm very pleased with this product.
on 24 January 2014
I love this little lamp as its just what I wanted for my lounge, I have it on the coffee table I already have the floor lamp with a gold shade, I chose the cream shade by mistake when ordering this one, but so pleased I did as its so much brighter.

The only very small criticism would be that the flex could have been just a little longer but otherwise just the job and would recommend to any of my friends.
on 7 February 2011
This elegant lamp is one of a pair bought from Amazon. They are nice and heavy and not too big, and fit my small sitting-room tables perfectly.
on 13 May 2013
These lamps are good value compared to similar products and look good. However, the close wrapping around the shade is difficult to remove - and didn't prevent one of my lamp shades from slight damage.
on 24 December 2013
I've bought two of these in the past eight months and both of them have gone wrong within two or three months. I changed the bulb (using a few bulbs to test) and the fuse, but the problem is still there. As I'm no electrician it looks like I'm just going to have to get new lamps.
on 8 February 2014
Such good value for money! So pleased with the design & look of the lamp, I bought another one, plus a standing lamp too. Definitely would recommend this one.
on 12 March 2013
Looks nice and looks more expensive than it actually is. Overall quite pleased with it...though would have preferred a traditional switch rather than the inline one and would have liked a slightly longer flex.
on 28 December 2015
Great light, would recommend .
on 17 September 2012
Good value lamps. slighly smaller than I expected but very nice. Liked the cable switch & rich looking shades.Antique Brass Finish Table Lamp c/w Cream Shade