- Also check our best rated Lipstick reviews
Antipodes Natural Lipstick, Dusky Sound Pink 4 g
|Price:||£19.99 (£49.98 / 10 g) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
In celebration of rose sunsets over the fjord of Dusky Sound, this vintage pink holds all the allure of an escape to nature.Benefits
Suited to all lips.Suggested Use
Keep your lips moisturised and colourful! Apply throughout the day as required.Awards
Vegetarian Society ApprovedMore about this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.45 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Natural creamy vegetarian lipsticks in a vibrant and versatile range of 12 colours that are so healthy you could almost eat them™.
Discover natural lipsticks made with ingredients from New Zealand nature that are so healthy you could almost eat them™.
The Antipodes’ Moisture-Boost Natural Lipstick range is safe for everyday wear in 12 versatile and vibrant fashion-forward colours that will take you from morning to midnight.
The lipsticks feature pure plant oil ingredients extracted from some of Nature’s finest superfoods: avocado, marigold (calendula) flower, evening primrose seed, and argan nut. Nutrient-dense, the creamy lipsticks will leave your lips matte with a hint of shine, offer rich moisture to lips and condition as they colour.
The fragrance-free vegetarian lipsticks suitable for most skin conditions also showcase beeswax, shea butter and hydrating jojoba oil, plus Vitamin E for extra lip nourishment. Key ingredients are from natural origin, with low levels of FDA-approved colour pigments for vibrancy.
Antipodes’ Moisture-Boost Natural Lipsticks are all dressed up in classic black cases, and biodegradable boxes from sustainable forests. Their names celebrate New Zealand’s spectacular scenery and Nature’s bounty: her premium produce.
• NUTRIENT-RICH AVOCADO OIL is packed full of essential fats, vitamins and minerals. The perfect emollient for lipsticks, avocado oil helps to increase collagen production and keep lips beautifully dewy and fresh.
• MARIGOLD (CALENDULA) FLOWER OIL has anti-inflammatory properties, making it the ideal skincare ingredient for sensitive skin. It stimulates healing and can gently improve the appearance and tone of skin, imparting a youthful glow.
• The oil extracted from EVENING PRIMROSE flower seeds is rich in healthy essential fats.
• High in antioxidants, fatty acids and Vitamin E, oil from the MOROCCAN ARGAN nut helps balance oil production and hydrates lips for a soft, moist finish.
• BEESWAX has antibacterial properties and help the long-lasting, healthy lipsticks retain moisture.
• SHEA BUTTER, a fatty extract high in Vitamins A and E, deeply moisturises for blemish-free, smoother skin.
• JOJOBA OIL has been widely used in skincare for centuries for reducing wrinkles, and as a scar and stretch mark treatment. This rich hydrating oil is the closest plant oil to your own natural sebum, so it’s quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving a silky after-feel.
Ricinus communis (castor) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride (coconut derived), Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, Cera alba (beeswax), Copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, Argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, squalane, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Glycine soja (soybean) oil. CONTAINS: Mica; CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
From the manufacturer
e4g / 0.13fl oz
Natural, healthy, edible ingredients make these lipsticks safer to wear every day. 12 fashion-forward shades are suitable for any woman, any complexion, anywhere in the world.
Dusky Sound Pink
In celebration of rose sunsets over the fjord of Dusky Sound, this vintage pink holds all the allure of an escape to nature.
- Nutrient-rich avocado oil helps soften the skin
- Calendula, argan and evening primrose oils hydrate for healthy, moist lips
- Antibacterial beeswax nourishes skin
- Certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society
- 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainable forests
Rich in healthy essential fats and frequently used as a natural dietary supplement.
High in antioxidants, fatty acids and Vitamin E, this oil hydrates lips for a soft, moist finish.
Evening Primrose Oil
This nutrient-rich oil helps to hydrate the skin, increase collagen production and keep skin supple.
Our Story: Discover Antipodes Lipsticks
Visionary founder and CEO Elizabeth Barbalich created the Antipodes natural skincare and makeup range with pure, skin-enhancing ingredients from New Zealand nature. The brand has passionate devotees worldwide, including international celebrities.
Their new range of Moisture-Boost Natural Lipsticks come in twelve versatile and vibrant shades with a hint of shine. These highly covetable and collectible lipsticks are inspired by New Zealand’s spectacular scenery and actually condition as they colour for true lip love.
“These natural lipsticks are superior to others on the market because they are so healthy. An abundance of natural, edible ingredients make these lipsticks healthier to wear every day.” says Elizabeth.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Customers who bought this item also bought