on 20 December 2011
There isn't much to talk about this, it's a HDMI cable... since it transmits digital signal, it doesn't really matter what brand it is, as long as the connections are tight and it's not a crappy cable.

This one is moulded nicely around the connector, the connector itself is sturdy, the cable is flexible enough to route around the cabinet, and the signal is fine since is digital so there is error correction and stuff like that, so it performs just like in more expensive brands.

I use it with my Xbox 360S and it works well with it.

If you're looking for a cheap but good cable, then buy this one. I've used it for a year, connected/disconnected various times, changed position, flexed it... and it still performs just like when I unboxed it.
on 7 October 2013
Wanted this to replace a 1 meter cable for my son's Xbox - the old cable cost me over a tenner from the supermarket; this one was a great price and is, if anything, better quality.
Thing to remember about HDMI cables is they either work or they don't due to carrying a digital signal so you really don't have anything to gain picture or sound wise by buying very expensive cables from specialist companies - if you don't believe me buy one of these - they're cheap enough.
on 10 November 2013
This HDMI Cable Has Good Video And Sound Quality, But Is Really Loose In The Back Of My TV, Causing It To Disconnect Lots Of Times.

Overall, Personally I Think For The Money, You Get What You Pay For. If You Want A More Reliable Cable, Then Get A Bit Better Quality One.
One person found this helpful
on 20 October 2013
After placing the order I was informed that the item had been despatched and arrived well before the designated delivery date. It was well packaged and on opening was found to be in good order. The goods were of excellent quality and I would have no hesitation in recommending this distributer.
on 19 September 2014
very good cable i had some trouble to display the image with my ps3 but i solve in one minute with the console menu , now i can play in full HD every game which support that resolution and HD with the others very satisfied
on 21 October 2017
Brilliant cable does exactly what it says that it does, thank you
on 20 July 2011
I bought this to connect my Xbox360 to my LG M237WDP-PC 23-inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV/Monitor (5ms, 50000:1 HDMI, Black) as I felt that at the price I couldn't afford not to (Makes sense right?).

I am pleased to say that it does exactly as advertised: plugs into the back of the console and into the back of the TV, no adapters needed or any fiddling.

It works brilliantly, I can now actually read some of the very small text that games like Project Gotham Racing 4 - Classics Edition (Xbox 360) seem to love.

Great product for a phenomenal price.
on 16 January 2012
I bought this cable to connect my HD tv (which was a huge surprise as I had no idea it was until I plugged my xbox in with the attachment AND THEN saw that my tv had an HD outlet) to my new XBOX 360 S. It works well, conveys information just like a cable should and has worked well for over six months now.
on 16 August 2015
bought it for my son's Xbox 360 and performance much improved. £2.50 delivered seems a crazy price but why pay more if it does the job.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 January 2014
No need to spend loads on a standard cable, I've used a few of these HDMI cables for hooking up an xbox 360, dvd player and laptop to various TVs (22 inch and 46 inch) and never had a problem with any of them!