on 27 January 2017
Gem erroneously recommend this case for a Panasonic LX100 on their website. One star for false advertising, by Gem, not Amazon. Sorry Amazon to have to return this because it's too small. The case itself would be almost perfect for a smaller camera, although personally, where a fit can be made, I am happier with the Lowepro AW ( All Weather ) range. Here's why.
I recently bought a Lowepro Apex 30 AW for my Nikon Coolpix A, it fits perfectly, and it has a pull out waterproof canopy which this doesn't. I have ordered a Crumpler Base Layer Camera Pouch M for my LX100 instead, as Lowepro don't make a case for the LX100 that fits snugly. So bottom line: there's nothing wrong with this case but don't trust Gem's website to tell you which cameras fit their cases.
on 9 January 2015
I recently bought a very expensive small camera and took some time to choose a protective case, this one does the job for me and it has lots of space to keep extras like memory cards and a spare battery. taking it on holiday last year, it was very unobtrusive and easy to carry around my shoulder, a good purchase at a good price.
3 people found this helpful
on 2 August 2015
Good quality camera case with good padding to protect my Lumix TZ60 camera and separate compartment for spare batteries/memory cards. BUT unfortunately it's really too bulky for my needs. I will use it but I want something much slimmer to wear on my belt for when I'm horse riding! Not something which is generally catered for I find! I have had suitably sized cases for slightly smaller cameras (e.g. TZ35) so I'm sure there must be some out there.
on 28 November 2015
I first bought one of those smaller and lighter cases. I was always worried about my TZ70 being damaged in that one. This is very well cushioned and I have peace of mind while travelling as I am not worried about my camera being damaged from a wall etc. Would recommend to anyone wanting to care for their camera.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 July 2014
I like the fact that it has a top opening so its easy to pop the camera in. The TZ60 fits snuggly inside so its not likely to fall out if you forget to close the zip. Extra pocket is good too and all at a very reasonable price.
7 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2015
A little Gem ....It snuggles my Panasonic DMC-TZ60 camera into it well padded bosom.....Love the pocket for spare battery's and memory cards....Easily carried by strap over shoulder and under arm.....Highly recommend this Case
Regards
Lord Mick
on 31 May 2014
Chose this this case for the impact protection offered.
Nothing to dislike, and it even has room for two SC cards, and a spare battery.
I'd recommend this case to anybody who values their camera.
4 people found this helpful
on 8 October 2015
Excellent robust and well padded case for Panasonic TZ60 with compartment for batteries. There is also sufficient depth in the case to accommodate the shoulder strap. Recommendable
on 4 October 2016
Very Good, Well Protected by thick soft padding. I Fully Recommend this Product
on 11 August 2014
Excellent bag, top opening, very padded so I am not troubled about accidentally dropping my camera, exactly fits a TZ60 and room for battery and cards. This will protect your camera, no doubt about it.
2 people found this helpful