- Also check our best rated Iphone Case reviews
imyth *PACK OF 3* Nokia Lumia 520 Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protectors Retail Packed & Cloth + App. Card
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Highly resistant to scratches
- Made from selective PET metirial, long lifetime
- Silicon Adhesive -Coating Glue-Free, leaves NO RESIDUE when you remove it from your LCD display
- Include assistant to help you apply the screen protector perfectly e.g. cleaning cloth, applicator card
- 100% Full Refund If Not 100% Satisfied-Exclusive iMyth product
Special finishing on protector: Anti-Glare / Matte. Matte finish allows for finger or stylus to glide over screen with minimal friction. Anti-glare surface also reduces appearance of fingerprints and minimizes surface reflections. Provides an extra layer to prevent the screen against scratches, dust and eliminate glare. Offers tough, durable, transparent surface while keeping the LCD screen clean and unscratched. Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface; leaves no residue when removed. With ultra smooth surface,enhance the experience and utilization of touch screen and stylus features. The top quality Japan PET material is imported from Japan : high transparent material and frosted material. Transparency:99%, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Dust.
Top customer reviews
1.The protector IS a perfect fit, with 2 small bits missing at the top - one for the Nokia logo on the phone, and the other, NOT for a front facing camera which doesn't exist, but for it's light sensor which comes into use when you choose 'Automatic' screen brightness, and also for the option of ending calls/alarms by turning the phone over.
2. For the first few days of use, the matte surface of the protector feels very dry and difficult to swipe smoothly, HOWEVER about 80% of this roughness disappears after a few days' usage and it now feels perfect to my fingers.
So onto the protector itself. I managed to apply it first time - it applies easily, but do try to align it right on the first go. I have a small bubble in a corner which I am not bothered about.
It is absolutley amazing at what it does - turns the reflective, vulnerable screen into an expensive-looking matte screen which does not reflect like a mirror but instead absorbs most of the light and only reflects in that very dull and non-detailed manner that all matte screens do. I am very pleased with it, and can only recommend this particular one to you.
It does not work in the sunlight