Anself 1.8Watt Solar Power Water Pump Garden Fountain / Submersible Pump For Water Cycle/Pond Fountain/Rockery Fountain
- Make use of solar energy, need no extra power, energy-saving and environmentally friendly.
- High quality and high efficiency.
- Stable performance.
- Quick start.
- Maximum water height: 70CM
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
* Solar panel power consumption: 9V 1.8W
* Brushless pump power consumption: DC 4.5-10V
* Maximum water height: 60CM
* Maximum flow: 200L/H
* Maximum delivery head：150cm
* Start: The water pump will not working without sunlight, It will restart within 3 seconds once the sunlight re-appear.
* Useful life period: ≥20000Hours
* Working hours in the sun: 8:00A.M.-5:00P.M.
* Delay: ≤3s
* Restart: If sunshine is off ,can restart within 3 Seconds when sunshine is back
* Color: Black
* Size of the solar panel: 180*120*25mm
* Net weight: 236g
* Package dimensions: 187*125*50mm
* Package weight: 287g
* Products for direct-drive solar-powered water pump, no external batteries, a high degree of water depends entirely on the strength of the sun, when the sunlight is weak, water pumps will not work continuously, once sunlight is stronger it will automatically continue to work.
* Do not submerge solar panels and controllers into water even though it has weak waterproof structure, but not suitable for prolonged immersion in water.
* Please put the pump into water. Keep the solar panel out of water; otherwise it will get damaged and couldn't work.
1* New Solar Brushless Pump For Water Cycle/Pond Fountain/Rockery Fountain
1* Bag containing small parts for mounting (as shown in the pictures)
1* User manual
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Any light and pump works..but in pond and wow ok if ran constantly with jet but pulsed..it's terrible so returned item
Who wants a pump to pulse strange fountain
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It does what it says on the box, so to speak. With other comments I agree you do need sunny cloudless days to have continuous fountain flow, if it hasn't those, it will pulse... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Katharine Heath
Really wanted a water feature so I purchase this pump brilliant Hope you have lots in store after I made my water feature and put it on a diy site everyone wants onePublished 6 days ago by Annie Elcock
i am really pleased with this little fountain it replaced a broken one in my water feature i would recommend it very good value too .Published 18 days ago by jane boot
For about £13 it is excellent value. Yes it only really works properly when the sun is out but seriously, what do you expect for £13? Read morePublished 23 days ago by killing-joker
Rigged together a raised pond of about 300 litres at the allotment, and its now full of tadpoles so needed some sort of pump to circulate the water. Read morePublished 25 days ago by R.O.B