- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Anorexia and Bulimia - A step-by-step guide for beating Anorexia and Bulimia and practical guide for parents, carers and sufferers: 1 Paperback – 14 Feb 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Beverley Marais is a Counselling Psychologist and Psychotherapist based in both Surrey and London. She has over 12 years experience working in the field of mental health difficulties and has specialisms in eating disorders and addictions. Originally from South Africa, Beverley is passionate about what it is that motivates people to change. She experiences enormous reward in working therapeutically towards recovery, with what can sometimes be a challenging client group. She has worked in both NHS and private sectors and currently has a private practice in Surrey. For more information, visit http://www.psychologistfarnham.co.uk