Customer reviews

on 18 September 2017
Excellent product, arrived on time, my husband loved it, I was really struggling as to what to get but he thought it was great, everything about it was better than I expected, especially the engraving, it was really nice to celebrate a milestone with an exceptional present than can be kept with fond memories.
on 21 July 2017
This is absolutely lovely, just what I was looking for for my husband, super fast delivery excellent service, would definitely recommend to others.
on 3 June 2017
Exactly as described. Inscription done as required. Excellent service and my husband is very pleased with his gift.
on 16 August 2017
A 30th Anniversary present for my husband. It's a beautiful watch and looks very expensive, it comes in a lovely wooden box. My husband was delighted.
on 18 September 2014
Bought this for a 30th anniversary gift for my husband, he loved it. Came beatifully packed, quickly and was engraved just as required and most surprisingly of all set at the correct time.
on 4 July 2016
I bought this for my Husband for our 30th wedding anniversary, I had been looking for something to do with pearls as you can't really buy a man pearls can you, anyway the mother of pearl face of the watch really appealed to me. I had a problem with the initial watch that came, the second hand wasn't attached & was loose inside the casing. I contacted the seller & a replacement was sent immediately. Am very happy with the replacement, it's a high quality & beautiful watch, my husband loves it. It came with a lovely wooden case & he has it siiting on display in the box. Very happy with my purchase
on 25 August 2014
Even better than described. A perfect gift for my husband. Fast delivery and beautifully engraved and packaged. Many thanks.
on 5 July 2014
THE POCKET WATCH WAS BEAUTIFUL AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT AS A SPECIAL GIFT FOR A 30TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
on 17 July 2016
My wife bought this for me for our pearl anniversary. I was extremely happy with the quality of the pocket watch, the engraving was neatly done and the wooden gift box it came in was very nice. I would definitely buy from this seller, when I next need to find something for a special occasion.
on 5 March 2015
Great quality would highly recommend.