Customer reviews

Annabel Karmel's Complete Family Meal Planner
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 14 February 2016
It has some good recipes which you can either follow or adjust as you like. Delivery was prompt and my kids seem to be eating more fruits and vegetables. Though I am still told I have no culinary skills.
review image
on 13 December 2017
This is not what is says on cover. It is not a planner just a recipe book. Some good ideas but recipes are a lot the same as her other books. Can add some inspiration so that's good enough for me.
on 12 January 2016
My child is only 3 so I may revisit this once she is older as the recipes didn't really work at the moment. There was some repetition of recipes from the baby and toddler recipe book. I am not sure I would cook the recipes for all the family as the tastes are a bit simple for adult palates.
on 19 April 2016
Some great recipes, some similar to the ones in the baby and toddler recipe book. lacks photography, but recipes are easy to follow. worth buying.
on 21 September 2015
I like this book. I have her first books. I have used them many times. Would recommend.
on 18 October 2013
I bought this because I had used the complete baby and toddler meal planner a lot when weaning my baby and thought it would have the same weekly meal planner chart inside which was very useful - but there isn't one, it is just a recipe book. Bit misleading title of the book really.
on 29 May 2013
Had the Baby and Toddler book which was fab and we've done nearly all the recipes, but was bit disappointed in this book as haven't really found anything different to do.
on 16 December 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 December 2011
This was requested by my daughter in law on her Amazon wish list. Product received on time & in good order.
on 20 December 2013
some more pictures would be welcome
I've used one or two recipes at this stage and found that steps are missing from them i.e. cottage pie
nice recipes though, quick meals very handy