Ankermann-PC WildRabbit GAMER, Intel Core i7-6700K 4x4.00GHz Skylake, MSI H110M ECO, Gigabyte RX 480 8GB, 8GB DDR4 PC-2133, 2000 GB Hard Drive, Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64Bit, EAN 4260219656023
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Intel Core i7-6700K 4x4.00GHz -
- MSI H110M ECO (2x USB 3.0 & 2x USB 2.0 5.1 Sound) - Gigabyte RX 480 8GB HDMI, 3x DisplayPort (GV-RX480D5-8GD-B) - Case A-Dis (ELITE 905) 2x USB 3.0 in Front (BxHxT: 180x430x460mm) - 8GB Kingston DDR4 PC-2133 1x8GB ValueRAM - -
- 2TB Seagate HDD Barracuda 7200.14 2TB, SATA 6Gb/s (ST2000DM001) - DVD-RW LG Electronics GH24NSD1 (GH24NSD1.AUAA10B) - no / kein Cardreader - -
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64Bit Key & DVD - Assembled, tested and checked - 2 years warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Intel Core i7-6700K 4x4.00GHz
- MSI H110M ECO (2x USB 3.0 & 2x USB 2.0 5.1 Sound)
- Gigabyte RX 480 8GB HDMI, 3x DisplayPort (GV-RX480D5-8GD-B)
- 8GB Kingston DDR4 PC-2133 1x8GB ValueRAM
- 2TB Seagate HDD Barracuda 7200.14 2TB, SATA 6Gb/s (ST2000DM001)
- DVD-RW LG Electronics GH24NSD1 (GH24NSD1.AUAA10B)
- 600W Cooler Master B600 ver.2 (RS-600-ACABB1-EU)
- Case A-Dis (ELITE 905) 2x USB 3.0 in Front (BxHxT: 180x430x460mm)
- Scythe Katana 3
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64Bit Key & DVD
Top Customer Reviews
I have noted that some reviews here are for totally different models, which is frankly confusing, despite the headline stating what they actually bought, anyway, to make it clear I bought the "Ankermann-PC.WildCAT GAMER., Intel Core i7-4770K 4x 3.50GHz, GeForce GTX 660 OC 2GB, Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit, 2TB Toshiba HDD, 16 GB RAM, 22x DVD-RW Writer, Card Reader"
Now that is cleared up, I shall continue
1) the CPU cooler is totally inadequate, which i knew before ordering, as most are, unless you specify you want them upgraded, so I also purchased a Corsair H80i liquid cooler. a tight fit, but it's keeping the CPU under 40 degrees even at full load, for extended periods.. However on installing it, I discovered, there were no empty USB headers on the mother board, so I ordered a "NZXT Internal USB Expansion" which should solve that problem.. meanwhile, the USB 75-1 card reader, is disconnected
2) The power supply, at least to my mind, is a little inadequate at 350W. So I intend to replace that soon, with something a little more up to the job. possibly a 650W or maybe a 750W
That said, for the money, this is a very well built piece of kit. I noticed one reviewer state that the RAM was unbranded. which was not true in my case "Corsair Ballistic sport" 2 x 8gb. not top notch though, so I ordered new and went for Kingston and 32Gb.. wil give the 16Gb to my brother (early birthday present) haha
So would I recommend this particular setup, sure I would.Read more ›
Luckily I decided to read the Graphics Card specs to find that in order to run this you MUST have 550watts of power. This computer as mentioned in the description at the time comes with 350watts of power. I sent an email to Ankerman saying that I wasn't happy that they had sold me a (let's be honest) faulty PC and that by turning on the PC underpowered could very easily fry all the components.
They replied with the repeating answer. "It says in the description that you get a 350watt psu"
So I am now having to purchase a new £72 psu to cover this.
So I will warn you as Ankerman clearly won't. Make sure that if you are buying this model either don't, or be prepared to put a new psu in to make up the 200watts this PC lacks in order to actually function the way it should.
Not having bought from Ankermann before, just wanted the security of ordering through Amazon.
The machine arrived very well packed and very quickly after order (a few days). The machine seems well made, I've opened it up to add an SSD, and all the cables are well routed and tied back as appropriate.
The 16GB memory in my machine came as two 8GB modules, so there are still two slots left should I ever wish to upgrade further.
One observation to make, is that as it stands without an OS installed etc. this is like a build it yourself machine without having to put the hardware bits together. This means all the config will have to be done yourself, so want to use AHCI for the hard disks, you'll need to set that in the BIOS etc. For some features this means you get the peculiar situation that the drivers on the supplied disks say they aren't supported on the hardware, when in fact the feature is currently disabled in the BIOS. This doesn't bother me too much and I've ended up not bothering with some things (which is better for me than having everything turned on by default), but it's something I can see people being confused by.
In use I've installed an SSD, and Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit, now using it for gaming. Driving a 1080p projecter and 1080p monitor (both showing the same thing), on Tomb Raider 2013, on the Ultra settings (one step down from Ultimate) it performs 60fps fine and the game runs smooth.
This should keep me going for a few years.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still going strong after ordering this in January-2014 all I've had to do is add a Solid State Drive and a Wireless Card in and it is still playing all the most modern games at a... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Jed
moreover very noisy and poorly assembled when i open it to put replace the dead graphic card, make it difficult to upgrade and most of part are not easily found in the market, or... Read morePublished on 9 Jun. 2014 by Mohamad
Very fast PC. Exactly as I wanted. Pity the lack of software.
Would have been 5 stars if there had been a software bundle included.
Sturdy built - Setting up was easy with Win7pro pre-loaded - Machine is also very quiet . All applications (MS Office 2010, Adobe CS5 etc) run blindingly fast. Read morePublished on 7 Mar. 2014 by J. Tallon
After a long time spent reviewing different PC systems on Amazon and elsewhere I finally went for this option as the best for my needs and budget. Read morePublished on 4 Feb. 2014 by CJ
Very pleased with this computer build quality is excellent and very fast processor very good for latest games no hold ups etc, Good value for money highly recommended!Published on 18 Jan. 2014 by MR S CURETON