- Product Dimensions: 24.1 x 19 x 0.8 cm ; 367 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 581 g
- Item model number: AK-98AP9804U-BTUKA
- ASIN: B00HJQSN16
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 27 Dec. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (382 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,951 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories)
Anker® TC940 Ultra-Thin Keyboard Cover for iPad 4 / 3 / 2 - Smart Cover and Built-in 800mAh Lithium Battery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stylish, lightweight and super-slim, the keyboard doubles as a cover with a clip-and-go magnet.
- Automatic pop-up stand, triggered by setting down your iPad in the stand groove, ideal for email writing and media viewing.
- Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months between charges (based on 2 hours of use per day).
- Opening and closing the cover turns the keyboard and your iPad on and off automatically. The keyboard automatically connects to your iPad when turned on.
- Package contents: Anker® TC940 Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad 4 / 3 / 2, USB charging cable, 8 foot pads, welcome guide.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Everything you love about your iPad, amplified.
Start to finish simplicity.
From opening the cover to closing it, experience intuitive use at its best. Opening the cover automatically turns on both your iPad and the keyboard (closing it turns them off). To start typing, simply set your iPad in the groove and the stand will pop up. Fewer buttons. More automation. Simple, just like your iPad.
Trade in tapping for typing.
Take a break from typos and enjoy the comfort and efficiency of typing without sacrificing portability. Molded keycaps, iPad-dedicated hot keys and an almost full-size keyboard layout create the ideal typing experience.
At Anker, quality products just make sense, so we built in a super-sized battery that keeps you going six months or more between charges, freeing you to worry less and work (or play) more.
Top Customer Reviews
What was inside the box:
- The keyboard in a fitted plastic bag
- A nice Micro-usb cable to charge the keyboard with
- Stick-on keyboard feet
- The Happy/Sad card
- The user guide
The keyboard was very easy to connect. All I did was simultaneously press the Fn and the C key which sent the keyboard into pairing mode. Afterwards I searched for the keyboard on the tablet, followed the procedures and BOOM, I now have a mini laptop. One thing I was really impressed by was the build quality of the keys and the back cover which by the way is aluminum. The keys were really easy to type on and felt very nice. The pop up stand is also very cool and comes in very handy. Also the cover feature of the keyboard also works as promised. Overall I am really satisfied with this keyboard and would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a bluetooth keyboard cover for their iPad.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation, and I promised that my review is fair and honest.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really like this keyboard. It has been very useful when I have used the iPad for more substantial work. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Monica Whyte
Great Quality and does exactly what it says on the box. The quality could be mistaken as Apple!Published 9 months ago by D R Thompson
Very simple to set up and the keys provide more than I expected such as its very own lock and home button and vol+ -
Lots of other reviewers mention it's... Read more