- Save 20% each on Anker PowerCore 20100 offered by AnkerDirect when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code POWERCR1 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker Wireless Lightweight Neckband Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code KH625U2P at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Anker USB C to USB 3.0 Cable (3.3ft) (C to A) with 56k Ohm Pull-up Resistor, for Samsung S8, Nintendo Switch, the new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Nokia N1 Tablet, OnePlus 2 and More USB Type-C Devices
|Sale:||£5.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.00 (33%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Backup Charging: Use this cable to charge your new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel or other USB-C devices via any phone charger, portable charger or multi-port USB charger.
- SuperSpeed Syncing: Transfer data to and from all your USB-C devices at speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
- Reversible Connector: USB-C's user-friendly design lets you insert the connector the right way, every time.
- What You Get: Anker USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable (3.3ft), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly, easy-to-reach customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable
The future of USB connectivity
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Use this cable to charge your new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel or other USB-C devices via any phone charger, portable charger or multi-port USB charger.
Transfer data to and from all your USB-C devices at speeds of up to 5 Gbps.
Thanks to USB-C's new user-friendly design, insert the cable connector the right way, every time.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Apple MacBook (12 inch, 2015)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2015)
Nokia N1 Tablet
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S
This cable will not charge Nintendo Switch, Nexus 5X or 6P, Moto Z, Huawei Mate 9, or OnePlus 3 at full speed.
The USB-C connector may not fit perfectly with Sony XZ or LG V20.
If you are not sure if your device is compatible with this cable, contact our customer service.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
See the blog of Benson Leung, an engineer at Google who worked on the new Pixel Chromebook which uses USB-C, for details of why this is a big deal - [...]
Anker use decent thicker gauge wire which allows it to handle higher amps than your standard cable. I've noticed that my devices do charge consistently quickly with these.
Quality, durable constructions
Good quality connectors
They aren't the cheapest, but with these they will last a long time, so you end up keeping them for much longer
I bought this as my Pixel C tab doesn't include one in the box for several hundred pounds, which is somewhat annoying (the charger cable is integrated into the plug and doesn't detach). Transfer speeds via USB are extremely quick using it too; mainly I wanted this to transfer videos onto my tablet for travelling, and it'll transfer several gigabytes in short order.
The guys/gals at Anker contacted me about my issue and sent a new cable without me even asking and no needing to send back the original cable.
The new cable works perfectly, but I'm even more impressed by Anker going out of their way to resolve the issue.
Two thumbs up.
Works well as a charger, but not as good when connecting to google pixel phone as I can't transfer too types of files I need to.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category