- Save 25% on Anker SoundBuds Flow Lightweight Wireless Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code QPLLGP5G at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker 5200mAh Power Bank when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code AASTROE2 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker PowerDrive 2 Elite, Ultra-Compact 24W Dual Port Car Charger when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code JRWSLWTI at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker 27W 4-Port USB Wall Charger when you purchase 1 or more Anker Cable/wireless charger/battery/speaker offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 5K23TFAU at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Anker 24W PowerDrive 2, Dual USB Car Charger with MultiProtect Safety System for Apple iPhone X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 6s / 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini; Samsung Galaxy Note Series, S Series & edge Models; LG G4 / G5; Google Nexus; and Other iOS and Android Devices
|Price:||£6.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by America's leading USB charging brand.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Charging for Two: Twin USB ports offer simultaneous high-speed charging for driver and passenger.
- Compact Design: One of the industry's smallest ever twin-port USB car chargers. Soft LED helps locate ports in the dark without being distracting.
- What You Get: Anker PowerDrive 2, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The High-Speed 2-Port USB Car Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 20 million+ happy users and counting
24W 2-port USB car charger for phones, tablets & more
Fast Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge, whatever device you have.(Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see Anker's 24W PowerDrive+ 1).
Ultra High Power
Two ports pump out 24 watts of power. That's enough to charge two iPads simultaneously!
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
The PowerDrive 2 is one of the slimmest, sleekest car chargers on the market.
For Optimal Use:
- Use your original cable.
- Compatible with the new MacBook (USB-C, 5-hour recharge time), Apple and Android smartphones (including iPhone 8 / 8 Plus), tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
- We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
- If a port isn't working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. To reset the switch, unplug all cables for five minutes and retry.
- Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P and Asus tablets.
- Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am ofter wary of chargers because many manufactures choose cheap, poorly designed circuitry which provides inconsistent power and poses a risk to user and the devices they are charging. I have always found Anker chargers to be of a very high quality. The charger provides 2.4 amps per port which means iPhones charge quickly, unlike cheap chargers or the in-car USB ports which can provide just 0.2A, barely enough to keep the battery level stable. The charger doesn't get hot so I have no worries leaving my phone plugged in on a long journey.
Overal a fantastic product and a real life saver on those long journeys.
This is such a must buy, I have had to replace it once already after loaning my first out to family when they went away, and they kept it
No brainer - just get this device, plug it into your car, and only think about removing it when you need to take it travelling overseas
Useful having 2 fast charging ports that are regularly available so you can charge your device even on a short trip. Another reason I like this is because of its small compact size so isn't really noticeable like other charging ports.
Also great customer service from Anker, if you experience any issues with your purchase. Don't hesitate to buy.
Since buying this I am happy to say that I can use my phone as before but it will charge properly while being used for mapping. My wife can even charge hr phone simultaneously with no drop in performance.
As others have mentioned, if trying to remove a USB cable, the whole unit may come out of the car socket. As I make a point of not removing cables etc while driving this has not been a problem for me.
The only drawback for me is the blue LED when plugged in, I would prefer red myself, as blue is rather bright at night.
I have revised my review from 2 stars to 5. Following my review I was contacted by Anker, their customer service was first class. They sent me a replacement charger. Virtually no noise with this charger and it also charges my devices very fast without getting too hot. Guess I was just unlucky with the first charger. Judged on the new device and the first class service = 5 star review.
Disappointed with this charger, it looks well put together and has a good stated output current. However it produces a lot of electrical noise. I use this to power a Bluetooth audio adaptor and the charger causes a lot of electrical noise that can be heard through the stereo. With my old Anker 18W dual charger there is no interference and the sound is nice and clear.
Shame as I had high hopes...
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews