Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger) Lipstick-Sized External Battery Power Bank for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and More (Black)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's #1 USB charging brand.
- Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 1 amp.
- Ultra Compact: Our original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.7 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 3oz). Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 1 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable. 2 amp Input.
- Highest Capacity: Most powerful "mini" portable charger on the market. Adds over one charge (14 hours talktime) to an iPhone 6, almost one full charge to a Galaxy S6 or one full charge to most other phones.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger), Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Black
Anker PowerCore+ mini
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
The original lipstick tube design. Now upgraded with the highest quality battery cells from Panasonic (Tesla's battery cell supplier) to ensure superior performance and safety.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Convenient LED Indicator
Light lets you know how much juice is left.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Very happy with my purchase. The battery looks great, it's very small and comes with a nice little bag. As an iphone 5 user I knew I wasn't going to get an adapter included (it would be nice if Anker do in future) but it wasn't an issue, I just use the ridiculously short cable that apple supply with the phone.
Anyway, I charged it up straight away from the mains and did some tests in my first week with the Astro mini. First test was to top up my phone each evening until it was 100% and NOT charge the mini in between topups. I managed to charge it up on 3 consecutive nights from 60% to 100%, 50% to 100% and 53% to 83% before the mini was depleted.
The next test was to let the phone battery go completely flat and see how the mini coped charging it from 0% which I believe is harder to do. It coped well, I got one full 100% charge and then the next evening I charged the phone from 66% to nearly full, I think it was about 88%.
So conclusion is you can get about 3 half charges or about 1.3 full charges on an iPhone 5 with light use of the phone whilst charging. So in my view this fit's the bill perfectly for me for weekends camping or long distance walking where I might need to juice up my phone because I use it a lot as a camera. For the price and small size, this is perfect for my needs.
Nice one Anker! I would definitely purchase your products again.
I've been using the Anker Mini for over a week now and overall I'm extremely impressed. The box (which was satisfying to open thanks to small touches like the "Thanks for choosing Anker!" message on the flap) contains the Anker charger, a Micro USB cable, and a drawstring bag -- it does not come with a USB plug. The Mini comes precharged and is usable straight out of the box.
The Astro Mini has two ports, one for charging the itself and one for charging your devices; a LED light, and a single button. The device itself is not the most intuitive so I found I did need to read the manual -- a quickstart guide would have have been a nice addition. The LED indicates when the Mini is charging either a device or being charged (green), is low on battery (red), and is itself fully charged (yellow) however in my usage so far I haven't found the LED particularly necessary. The construction of the Mini is perhaps the most standout feature of the design. It feels rugged (as if it could be dropped and beaten, much like an iPod classic) and sturdy which is an overwhelming plus when compared to other similar products. I've discovered that the Mini fits into my jean pocket with my wallet which is another massive bonus for it.Read more ›
What is it and what does it do
This tiny coloured aluminium tube (about the size and shape of a cigarette lighter or a lipstick) is an external battery pack for an iPhone or Android Smartphone. Basically, if you’re out and about (on a long rail journey or away camping or at a rock festival), you can get a quick re-charge, and keep going all night.
What's it like?
In a word, really cool (OK so that’s two words).
Effectively it’s a tiny aluminium tube, 4 inches long by 1 inch diameter with a little button near the top. Depending on whether your a bloke or a girl, it looks like either an ultra-smart cigarette lighter or an expensive perfume atomiser or lipstick.
Finally, these things are rated in miliamps per hour, and this is rated at 3,200 mAh. What it means is, depending upon your handset, you can charge it from flat to 100% at least once, and maybe a couple of times (see the details below).
What will it charge?
Well, just about anything as far as I can see. This includes
* Apple iPhone 5, 5s and 5c, 6 and 6
* Apple iPhone 3, 3G, 3Gs, 4, 4Gs.
* Apple iPad (both wide pin and lightning connectors).
* Almost any Android tablet.
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3 S4 S3 S2 Note 2
I tested it on an iPad Air (lightning connector), iPad 3rd Generation (wide plug), iPhone 4GS and Google Nexus 5 smartphone.
Does it work?
Glad to say, yes.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent delivery, good product, bought for my son who is always complaining his iPhone ran out of charge.Published 10 hours ago by lesley W
The seller spammed me for a review, so here goes. Product is good. Can't complain, price/quality ratio is good. Product looks and feels metallic, works as advertised.Published 13 hours ago by Wizzar
This thing is great if you're a Pokemon GOer like me (trend that). Anyone who plays the game will know that it drains your phones battery like crazy but this compact and powerful... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Nathan Roberts
Look for similar items by category
- Electronics & Photo > Mobile Phones & Communication > Accessories > Batteries
- Electronics & Photo > Mobile Phones & Communication > Accessories > Chargers > International Chargers
- Electronics & Photo > Mobile Phones & Communication > Accessories > Chargers > Portable Power Banks
- Electronics & Photo > Telephones, VOIP & Accessories > Accessories > Additional Handsets & Chargers