- Save 20% on Soundcore Motion B Portable Bluetooth Speaker when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code OMU2OX2Y at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Official Anker Hard Case 20000 for Power Banks when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 7PLL557C at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with one of the Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 7/6s/SE, iPad and Samsung Galaxy S8/S7 and More (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 8 almost seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-speed charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and high-quality LG battery cells ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
AUKEY Power Bank 20000mAh Portable Charger with Lightning and Micro-USB Input, Dual Ports 3.4A for iPhone X/ 8/ 7/ 6s, Samsung S8/ S8 Plus, iPad Air, Tablets
Poweradd Pilot X7 20,000mAh Portable Universal External Power Bank, Red-Black
Anker PowerCore 10000, One of the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Batteries, Ultra-Compact, High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone X / 8/7, Samsung Galaxy and More
Anker Power Bank, PowerCore II Slim 10000 Ultra Slim Portable Charger, Upgraded PowerIQ 2.0, fast charge for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Devices||iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPad; Kindle Fire; Sony Xperia Z Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 Sony Xperia Z2; Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10; Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8||iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8, iPad and more||apple_ipad_air_2||iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPad; Sony Xperia Z Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 Sony Xperia Z2; Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10; Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8; Kindle Fire||—|
|Item Weight||331 grams||387 grams||350 grams||180 grams||200 grams|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Anker PowerCore 20100
High-speed-charging, long-lasting, portable power.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 7 almost seven times, a Galaxy S6 five times or an iPad mini twice.
High-speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and doesn't leave smudges or fingerprints.
What's In the Box
- PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger
- Micro USB cable
- Travel Pouch
- Welcome Guide
For Optimal Use:
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The build quality is as expected of any Anker product: superb. The carrying pouch now houses 3 cables. In addition to the included MicroUSB cable, I've included a USB-C and a Lightning cable. I don't own any Apple products, but it's proven useful when traveling with friends.
I only considered anything with 2+ slots, with at least 2 of them being 2A or higher. This had only 2 slots, but both were 2A. I've only ever wished I had more slots once, when all 3 of us were running out of juice in the middle of a restaurant a city away from our hotel, but due to the massive capacity of the charger, all 3 devices were fully charged with room to spare.
The customer service is by far the best I have come across. Complaints are dealt with quickly and replacements are sent out almost straight away should any issues arise. If you've lost your box or serial number, a mere image will do. Thank you Anker for the amazing products and fantastic customer service.
Great battery tho.
My grandson commandeers it when visiting - hence the second purchase as part of his Christmas presents. That way we get to keep ours.
Highly recommend this.
The product it self have :
2x Usb charging port to chare other device
1x Micro usb to charge the unit
1 Button to show power level
4 Blue dot to show power level
Size are not as big as i've expected its about a inch longer than samsung S7edge and twice the size of s7edge laying on top of each other
it last pretty long from a full charge , i manage to charge my phone about 3 times and my sister iphone 2 times as a average user (checking facebook ,playing games etc) compare to other unit it actually charge faster than some other unit my s7edge from 17% full takes about 1hrs20min from a wall charger and on this is about 1hrs41 min and some other charger take as long as 2hrs 30min to fully charge my s7edge.
The first unit i got before i went on holiday and it works very well until just about 3 days before my holiday end it died on me, as soon as i got back home i emailed anker support described the situation to them they immediately sent me a replacement unit and got it a day after the dispatch (kudos for speedy dispatch and delivery method). now the replacement unit are my daily bring to unit , even with this faulty unit incident i still think this unit deserve a 5 star for the price and performance and a excellent Customer support service.
TL:DR - Good Unit , Excellent Customer Support
This still concerns me but the product has a good warranty and the instructions state that it should be charged/discharged once every 4 months to keep it in optimum condition.
It is quite compact but weighty, comes with a nice carry pouch too. Took a while to charge it up but it's been used a lot in the last few days and only one of the indicator lights has gone out so it has loads of charge left in it still.
However, i have now upgraded it to 5 stars as the product itself was fine and held a hefty amount of charges so i don't think i can fault it purely based on the fact i found it a little too heavy.
Anker's customer service was amazing, including their reply below, with many communications between us with them helping to explain a better choice for me. I can't fault them. So 5 stars for the product and Anker themselves!
Most recent customer reviews