- Save 20% on Anker Power Drive 2 Elite Compact 24 W Car Charger when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 73W5KUX7 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on Anker Nylon Micro USB Cable when you purchase 1 or more Any AnkerDirect Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 4TXIBMWO at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 25% on Anker USB C to USB 3.0 Adapter when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code CTNRUN54 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on Anker PowerPort Qi Wireless Charger when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 68CP63X8 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with one of the Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 7 /6s /SE, iPad and Samsung Galaxy S8 / S7 and More (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-speed charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
From the manufacturer
Anker PowerCore 20100
High-speed-charging, long-lasting, portable power.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 7 almost seven times, a Galaxy S6 five times or an iPad mini twice.
High-speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and doesn't leave smudges or fingerprints.
What's In the Box
- PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger
- Micro USB cable
- Travel Pouch
- Welcome Guide
For Optimal Use:
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I was not paid to write this review, nor did Anker send me a review unit. I bought this powerbank with my self-earned money.
2. This review is completely honest.
3. This review is mostly based on my personal opinion, but it will give you a good idea of what the experience is like.
4. English is not my primary language, please forgive me for any mistakes.
Now that these things are said, let’s get into the actual review!
I’ve had several powerbanks over the past few years but none really seemed to surprise me. After a long search I stumbled on the Anker Powercore 20100. I was a bit sceptic at first because of how low the price was (£22 at time of purchase), but I decided to buy it anyways.
It arrived in 3 days, and the first impression was great! I really enjoyed the unboxing experience and you can tell that this is a premium external battery. I will divide this review in several parts so you can get an idea of how it preforms on different criteria.
I’m really amazed by the build quality of this powerbank. The Powercore has a solid unibody that consits of a hard plastic and will not break any time soon. It has also a nice texture to it (matte-black) and feels very good in the hand. It does not attract fingerprints like other Anker powerbanks with a glossy look. (Sometimes it can get a bit slippery though.)
It’s a huge battery pack, so it is quiet understandable that this beast is not light-weight. It weighs about 350g. Telling of my personal experience, this does not mean that you can’t carry it around in your pocket. You will notice it when it’s in your pocket, but that didn’t bother me at all. You can also just throw it in a backpack for an ‘emergency’ and you won’t even notice it’s there.
I was very suprised of how fast the battery pack charged my Oneplus One. I was able to charge my battery from zero to a hundred percent in less than 2 hours. My sisters iPhone 6 was fully charged in one hour(!). You can really tell that the IQ technology is a big improvement and that’s why this power bank distinguishes itself from other budget power banks.
The battery itself however takes sometime to charge all up to a hundred percent, but that’s quiet understandable for such a high capacity battery pack. I charged it over night (10h) and was fully charged when I got up.
The Powercore comes with a travel pouch and a short micro-usb cable to charge the battery itself or your Android device, camera etc. The USB cable does the job but the travel pouch not so much. The pouch is way too big for the battery. However, because of the extra space you can fit in a few cables and a wall charger if you are on the go.
There is one single button on the powerbank. When you press it, you can see how much power is left (4 LED indicators, each stands for 25%). It’s a great feature to have but the clicking sound it makes is not so premium, but that’s allright.
Don’t look any further, this is the BEST powerbank for under 25$. I’ve tested a lot of powerbanks and the Anker Powercore 20100 crushes every single one. Look no further.
Leave a like if you found this review helpful!
I travel a lot with work and this now is my only way of charging my LG G4 while away from home. I charge it over a weekend (I'll come to that) and then its ready all week providing more than enough oomph to charge my phone every single night.
Charging... now this is where the device lets itself down a bit, with the advent of Qualcomm QC and higher current charging capabilities (I mean this will do 3A out of a single port) it's input port is limited to 1.5A. This means to charge the 20,000mAH battery will often take an entire day or near as dammit (so that's all night and all day). Great if you can plan ahead but a right pain if you're short on time. I understand that anker are selling newer units now that support the QC system allowing it to charge in a more reasonable time.
This aside, it's a great unit and I would recommend it to anyone.
Anker as a company
So this is a side note regarding my experience with the company for support. One of my power banks (not this one, it was an Astro 3 I think) after a year of use no longer would accept a charge and wouldn't respond to a shake to wake it. I thought it was dead and I'd have to buy a different unit. No... with Anker providing you've bought from their AnkerDirect store, all their kit comes with an 18 month warranty a quick email to Anker with my amazon order number and within 2 days I had a replacement unit in my hand. When asked what to do with the old unit they didn't want me to send it back they were happy for me to keep the faulty unit minimising hassle at my end.
I'm a firm believer in decent quality customer service and Anker has delivered on that front for sure.
Great battery tho.
After charging the power bank from completely dead today, I went to unplug it and noticed how incredibly hot the unit was. It was too hot to even touch. The port where the cable was plugged in has warped because of the heat, as has the front of the unit where the lights are. The power bank no longer works. I'm glad I unplugged it when I did as I would have hated to think what could have happened, had I left it longer.
Update 5/11/17 - Anker's customer service has been fantastic. They got in touch straight away after reading that I'd had a problem and then sent out a replacement product. Since I have been using the replacement, I have had no problems whatsoever and the replacement unit has been great. Thanks Anker!
Most recent customer reviews