- Save 15% on Anker Lightning to USB iPhone Cable(3ft/ 0.9m) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code KAM6X4NG at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker Bluetooth Speaker SoundCore mini when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code CTVNC3YD at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 25% on Premium 3-in-1 USB-C Hub when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code FORFY2ZP at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker PowerCore 15000 Redux when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code D8V399JB at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy and More (Black)
|Deal of the Day:||£26.39 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Ends in 22h 18m 18s
Deal has ended
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 20 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 8 almost seven times, the Galaxy S8 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-speed charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system and high-quality LG battery cells ensure complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.USB-C cable and Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Power Bank, Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Portable Charger Candy bar-Sized Ultra Compact External Battery with High-Speed Charging PowerIQ Technology (Black)
Anker PowerCore 10000, One of the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Batteries, Ultra-Compact, High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone X / 8/7, Samsung Galaxy and More
Anker PowerCore 13000 Power Bank - Compact 13000mAh 2 Port Ultra Portable Phone Charger with PowerIQ and VoltageBoost Technology for iPhone X / 8/8 plus, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Poweradd Pilot X7 20,000mAh Portable Universal External Power Bank, Red-Black cable is not included
Anker [Upgraded] PowerCore Speed 20000, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Portable Charger, Backwards Compatible With Quick Charge 1 & 2, with PowerIQ, 20000mAh Power Bank for Samsung, iPhone, iPad and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping|
|Compatible Devices||iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPad; Kindle Fire; Sony Xperia Z Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 Sony Xperia Z2; Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10; Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8||iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPad; Sony Xperia Z Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 Sony Xperia Z2; Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10; Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8||iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPad; Sony Xperia Z Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 Sony Xperia Z2; Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10; Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8; Kindle Fire||—||apple_ipad_air_2||—|
|Item Weight||349 grams||118 grams||181 grams||240 grams||350 grams||367 grams|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Anker PowerCore 20100
High-speed-charging, long-lasting, portable power.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 7 almost seven times, a Galaxy S6 five times or an iPad mini twice.
High-speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and doesn't leave smudges or fingerprints.
What's In the Box
- PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger
- Micro USB cable
- Travel Pouch
- Welcome Guide
For Optimal Use:
- Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
- Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
Customers also shopped for
7,338 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, i have now upgraded it to 5 stars as the product itself was fine and held a hefty amount of charges so i don't think i can fault it purely based on the fact i found it a little too heavy.
Anker's customer service was amazing, including their reply below, with many communications between us with them helping to explain a better choice for me. I can't fault them. So 5 stars for the product and Anker themselves!
The charger typically takes around 12h to fully charge from empty and it's usually something I leave charging overnight for the following day. From there, its 2x USB ports make quick work of charging whatever devices I throw at it, even two at the same time. My mobile will be able to cycle through around 3-4 full charges before I need to recharge the power bank again. As someone who commutes long distances daily for work it's a godsend. I never have to worry about having my phone die mid-way home. The remaining power lights are well positioned near the power on button so that it's obvious when a charge is coming close to being required.
As for the size, it is fairly large and not something I would be trying to squeeze into a pocket! But having travelled abroad recently, it was the perfect size to store in a backpack and have tablets/phones last the full day before getting back to a charging station. It's well made and sturdy, and survived a few knocks and bumps that comes with being on the move lots.
Even with using the product daily for a few months it is still as powerful as the day I bought it, there is no obvious loss of capacity from what I can tell.. but that's what I expected from a premium product. I would be quite happy to recommend it to friends and family as I have done before.
Battery life certainly feels like 20100mAh. Haven't noticed any degradation in state of health.
Bundled micro usb cable is still working which is impressive considering the stress i've put it through.
Indicator lights are simple but just the right level of info.
Only downside is the outside is a cheapish plastic which scratches easily, but Anker do supply it with a mesh carry case which covers this and is handy for keeping cables together.
This one has a solid, quality feel with a non shiny surface (my old one was shiny and scratched up easily).
Comes with a nice bag too!
Only downside is that it takes quite a few hours to juice up... but again, thats current battery tech for you.
I dont think I would bother with any of the cheaper batteries out there... maybe a Rav. I have a mild paranoia that they might blow up!