- Save 20% on iPhone Cable Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable 1.8m (6ft) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code S3FVQMKX at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker KARAPAX GlassGuard Screen Protector for iPhone 8 iPhone 7 when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code QFVU25DV at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 20POWERC at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker Car Charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code MT5AO89D at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on Anker USB C to USB 3.0 Cable (3.3ft) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code QDRQ677F at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with one of the Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 7 /6s /SE, iPad and Samsung Galaxy S8 / S7 and More (Black)
|Sale:||£28.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.00 (3%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-speed charging: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately..
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Anker PowerCore 20100
High-speed-charging, long-lasting, portable power.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 7 almost seven times, a Galaxy S6 five times or an iPad mini twice.
High-speed Charging Technology
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
Enormous 4.8A Output
Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
Enhances grip and doesn't leave smudges or fingerprints.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
However this charger has 2 USB ports so you could charge 2 items at once. It is easy to charge when it has run out of power to plug in the USB and charge as you normal charge up things.
It comes with its own strong little back and a USB wire which has both a micro and normal size USB on. There is also a number of tiny blue lights when the charger is fully charged they all light up when a button is pressed. Any time you want to see how much charge is left press the button, all the blue lights or some of them light up. Obviously as the charge goes down there is less blue lights.
Its not too heavy . I carry mine in my handbag and its a life saver that's because my android phone battery ig going the Anker saves the day.
The only slight downside is that since it's so high capacity, it takes a long while to charge the battery itself - like 24 hours or so. But that's to be expected.
Received it with 1/4 charged, not sure if this is usual but it cut down the full charge time which was handy, I charged it via Dell laptop (intel ore i5 7th Gen)and then 2.5A macbook wall plug. approx. 6.5 hours . I expect it will take around the 8hrs to charge when completely drained.
Great net protector case, the weight really wasn't an issue and didn't take up much space. Feels like a nice piece of kit. Used the usb connector provided to charge via laptop and iphone plug. Used normal iphone charger cable (minus the plug part) to charge x2 phones at the same time overnights and for a quick top up during the day if necessary. Really handy. Another couple we were camping with had bought this and loved it too.
* Unfortunately it does not work as the discretion that load up to 7 iPhone 7 , I tested and loads only 3 times up to 100 percent, But the company Anker came in contact with me and gave me a new one to replace the spoiled, one whose was good.
this device is a little big and somewhat heavier than my previous purchases which is not too good for travel. However, I don't have a reasonable cause to fault the unit.
Most recent customer reviews