- Save 20% on Anker Bluetooth Speaker SoundCore mini when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code CTVNC3YD at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £2.00 on Eufy Lumi Stick-On Night Light for every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 8XI3TYLZ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £6.00 on Eufy BodySense Smart Scale for every 1 Qualifying items you purchase offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code SM4K8KSI at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 25% on Premium 3-in-1 USB-C Hub when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code FORFY2ZP at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker PowerCore 15000 Redux when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code D8V399JB at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Collect this voucher to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Power Bank reviews
2 year Accidental Damage & Breakdown Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Power Bank, Anker Astro E1 5200mAh Portable Charger Candy bar-Sized Ultra Compact External Battery with High-Speed Charging PowerIQ Technology (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2 amps (four times faster than a computer USB port). Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge
- High Capacity: Add two charges to an 6s, almost two charges to an iPhone 7, or at least one full charge to a 7 Plus, Galaxy S7, Nexus 5 or other smartphone. Or even an 70% charge to an iPad mini 3.
- Incredibly Compact: The size of a small candy bar (9.7 x 4.3 x 2.3 cm) it fits perfectly in your pocket. Recharges in 5 hours with a 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker Astro E1 Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB Cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service. Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Poweradd Slim2 5000mAh Portable Charger Power Bank with Auto Detect Technology Compatible for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus, HTC and More (8 pin Cable Not Included) - Black
Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy and More (Black)
Anker PowerCore 10000, One of the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Batteries, Ultra-Compact, High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone X / 8/7, Samsung Galaxy and More
Poweradd Pilot X7 20,000mAh Portable Universal External Power Bank, Red-Black cable is not included
Anker PowerCore 5000 Portable Charger, Ultra-Compact Power Bank with Fast-Charging Technology, External Battery for iPhone X / 8/7 / 6s / 6 / SE, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and more
|Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20||FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20|
|Compatible Devices||iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPad; Sony Xperia Z Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 Sony Xperia Z2; Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10; Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8||iPhone 6; iPhone 6s; iPhone 6 plus; iPhone 6s plus; iPhone 5s; iPhone 5; iPhone 5c; iPad Air 2; iPad Pro; iPad mini 2||iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPad; Kindle Fire; Sony Xperia Z Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 Sony Xperia Z2; Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10; Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8||iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPad; Sony Xperia Z Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z2 Sony Xperia Z2; Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10; Samsung S9, Samsung Note 8; Kindle Fire||apple_ipad_air_2||—|
|Item Weight||118 grams||120 grams||349 grams||181 grams||350 grams||136 grams|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size Name: 5200mAh | Colour Name: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Renowned for its classic, elegant design and matchless portability, Astro E1 is now available with an upgraded capacity.
Charge your phone twice, or power up your iPad. This power is packed inside a tiny body for one of the best power-to-size ratios anywhere.
With classic styling, advanced technology and quality — the Astro series is here to stay
Mobile charging power squeezed into something no larger than a candy bar. The ideal fit for pockets, purses, or the palm of your hand.
PowerIQ smart charging technology recognizes your device, and adjusts voltage output to optimize charging speeds.
Anker’s own 11-point safety suite, MultiProtect, protects against all charging-related hazards. This means complete safety for your devices—and for you.
What's In the Box
Astro E1 Portable Charger
Micro USB cable
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• It is advised not to use in confined, poorly ventilated spaces (e.g. pockets).
• Charging data is calculated in screen-off (standby) mode.
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a few days of writing this review Anker got back in touch with me and offered to send me a new power bank as my original product died only a few months after the end of the warranty. Best customer service I've ever had. The new product came within three days and is working as it should be. 10/10 for customer support.
For the size of a Mars bar it certainly packs a punch.
Excellent product and delivery.
No 1. The battery is 5200mah and my iPhone 6s has, I think, a 1715mah battery. I remember thinking that with this amount of mah, in theory, I can charge my phone at least 2x with it, if not, almost 3x. But that’s not the case unfortunately. So far I managed to charge it up 1.5x max.
I’ve purchased Anker Powercore 5000 for my partner aswell and she manages to charge her S7 Samsung 1.5x (which has a 3000mah battery by the way).
No 2. It doesn’t detect my phone when I plug in the cable. Original cable or the other, also from Anker. I always end up fiddle with the button because usually I carry it in the nice little sock provided. It’s becoming a nuisance to always try to find the button. Maybe it’s an issue with this unit in particular?! Or with my phone? But then again, my partner’s 5000mah battery, detects it immidiately so my phone shouldn’t be the issue.
I thought about swapping with the powecore 5000 but I like the design of this one better.
I’m waiting maybe a reply from them as I’ve seen they offer good and reliable customer service.
In conclusion, very good product, will happily rate it 5* if I didn’t have those issues.
You simply can’t argue with Anker’s customer service. Since my review, they’ve been in touch with me regarding the issues and they have been more than helpfull.
They’ve offered me a replacement with the upgraded version of 6700mah of the same model, and now i can easily charge my iphone at least 2 times. Regarding the detection issue it seems like it’s not a problem with the battery itself because this one doesn’t detect my iphone either; the problem is with apple, just as I suspected.
All batteries shut down after a couple of min. but they come back to life after you plug anything in them, with the exeption of iphone devices.
To be honest that’s not Anker’s fault so in consequence I’m giving Anker 5 stars for the overall experience. I’ll definitely buy more product from them in the future.
It use it for my iPhone 6s and it has 4 lights showing when fully charged which from experience....one light is used to fully charge my iPhone from flat...ie the unit will charge my iPhone 4 times when it itself is charged fully.
It has become my backup in my bag for work or if I’m out and comes with a mesh drawstring carry bag which I keep it in, even when in use. The unit with its bag is very neat and compact in size too!
So I bought this one and so far I am really impressed. From a full charge I've managed to recharge my new iPhone 6s twice from around the 20odd% mark and the LED indicator was still showing one blue LED light (out of 4 showing full charge) so presume this means about 25% left in the battery.
The charge time is equivalent to being plugged into the mains in my experience.
It's a nice compact design and has a nice shiny gloss finish.
The charger comes with a micro usb cable put you need a plug head to charge at the mains. I've used the one from my iPhone with no issues.
Very happy with this little 'life saver'.