Anker 2nd Gen Astro 6700mAh (2A Output) Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets (Black)
|Sale:||£19.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by Amazon's #1 charging brand.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2 amps.
- High Capacity: Charges the iPhone 6 well over two times, the Galaxy S6 1.5 times , and other smartphones multiple times.
- Superior Quality: Premium LG cells, cutting-edge circuitry and a sturdy drop-tested exterior ensure durability and safety. Recharges in 6 hours with a 1.2 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- What You Get: Anker 2nd Generation Astro ?Portable Charger ?External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: Black
ANKER: Amazon's #1 Charging Brand
• The highest average review rating of any charging brand.
• One in three chargers sold on Amazon is from us.
• Join the 10 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker.
2nd Generation Astro Portable Charger ?External Battery Power Bank
The most powerful and portable charger in its category.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Charges the iPhone 6 over two times, the Galaxy S6 over 1.5 times, and other smartphones multiple times.
We use only the finest quality LG cells, together with the most advanced materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety.
As small as a candy bar. Now upgraded with higher density cells and efficiency 10% above most other brands to give you 6% more power.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook, 2015 (USB-C cable needed) Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Update: After writing this review I was contacted by Anker who were most concerned about this not working with the iPhone 5, to cut a long story short this product now gets FIVE stars and the same for the Anker support via email, there is sometimes a slight delay in getting a reply due to the times zone but it was sorted out and Anker sent me a replacement unit via Amazon.
I plugged it in to a half charged unit and no more warning from the iphone, charged up the iphone which was on 67% to 100% in no time at all, can not recommend this company and support highly enough, if only all support was like this... they also told me no need to return the old unit so keeping that as it works on the Gopro hero 3.
|Length: 0:10 Mins|
Just like my one, its well made and easy to use . It comes with a net carry bag, instruction manual and usb charging cable.
It has a circular 'ring' that illuminates to show you how much juice is left in the power pack so you can easily see when its top up time.
Well made and practical for those emergency 'top ups'. Just what the doctor ordered
So then I thought about buying one of these. It's wonderful! It's quick to charge and has lights to indicate how charged it is, and it charges my phone quite quickly too. I can plug it in and still easily use the phone too. It has made such a difference as I'm not now planning my day around having time to top up my phones charge and the stress around all of that has gone. The customer service has been great too, not that I've needed to contact Anker but they have sent me a couple of emails with hints and ways to contact them if needed which is unusual and appreciated (not too many emails either so don't worry about being spammed by them!). I'd really recommend this and love how long it keeps charge so if I don't use it for a bit I don't have to worry about it being empty, and as it can do multiple charges I don't have to keep remembering to charge it up either.
Now, it's being armed with 10 assorted wires as you hunt for a wall-socket... unless, of course you pick up one of these beauties!
Its design is sleek, small and looks utterly fantastic. The chain of 4 lights in the centre are a quirky, yet elegantly easy way to see the current charge. It comes with a mini-USB to charge from your computer (the wall-charger isn't included) which I found takes around 6 hours from empty. From this, you can get around 3 full charges out of it before it needs topping up again
This isn't just for phones though: Anything that charges from USB can potentially use it. Only thing to keep in mind: The output of this is 5V/1A, where USB 2.0 outputs (the standard ones on most computers) are 5V/0.5A. Fortunately, a quick bit of research reveals that most devices built post-circa 2007 should be able to handle this - due to new specifications on USB charging. But to be honest, always ping a quick mail to the manufacturers of the product you want to charge (ask if, when charging, it can handle 5V/1A) - They should be able to give you a concrete answer
Currently I use this for both my iPhone and MP3 Dictaphone - Both of which have shown no problems at all. Certainly it's been exceptionally convenient to be able to charge either at any time, particularly where you can just leave it in your bag if you're out and about
Definitely a must-have if you're packing a handful of important USB-powered devices
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have literally bought dozens of Anker products over the last couple years, I've even got about 7-10 colleagues buying Anker and I have always been loyal and confident in their... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Dennis Bamford
Excellent, charges phone very quickly and it's own battery life is superbPublished 6 days ago by Dan
This is the best Anker power bank I've had yet. Size is nice for the pocket, lasts very long, but the best is the automatic switch on charging - not having too press a button to... Read morePublished 17 days ago by Occamsrazor
I bought one of these after receiving a recommendation from a friend. My old iPhone 5S used to last half a day on a full charge so I used to use this to keep it topped up... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very good product overall. Nice build quality, pleasant to touch, looks and feels well made. Provides two full charges to my Xperia Z3 compact - so about 80% efficiency, not bad at... Read morePublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
My original turned out to be faulty , which is not like anker products as they are really good. So I got in touch with an anker and within days they replaced it with a new one and... Read morePublished 29 days ago by Abid Hussain
Maybe the most useful thing I've ever bought? I've used this hundreds if not thousands of times and it's still working fine and appears to have held it's capacity. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Ben says
Look for similar items by category
- Computers & Accessories > Accessories > Tablet Accessories > Chargers & Adapters
- Electronics & Photo > Accessories > Household Batteries & Chargers > Battery Chargers
- Electronics & Photo > Mobile Phones & Communication > Accessories > Batteries
- Electronics & Photo > Mobile Phones & Communication > Accessories > Chargers > Portable Power Banks