- Save 10% on Anker PowerCore 20100 when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code ZVORSG2O at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on Anker 24W Dual *Car Charger* PowerDrive 2 when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code S2O8ZV7X at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on *iPhone 7 Screen Protector* when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Product offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code BC5AVVDM at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker Air Vent Phone Holder when you purchase 1 or more Any Anker Products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code TSCZZDAG at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Anker CB310 Full-Size Ergonomic Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for Desktop with Water-Resistant and whisper-quiet Keyboard Design
|Sale:||£32.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£27.00 (45%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Designed especially for your Windows computer.
- Sleek keyboard profile with ergonomic palm rest. Independent multimedia keys specifically for Windows for easy and quick media control.
- Mouse: 3 adjustable DPI level (1000/1500/2000); 4-level energy-saving mode (minimum to 50uA) saves power however you use the mouse. (The two thumb buttons are not recognized on the Mac OS X.)
- 2-in-1 nano receiver unifies the mouse and keyboard connections into one USB port, keeping more ports open for other uses.
- Package contents: Anker® 2.4G Wireless Keyboard (UK keyboard layout), Anker® 2.4G Wireless Mouse, USB nano receiver (pre-installed on the underside of the mouse), user manual (AA battery and AAA battery are not included)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The sleek duo delivers comfort and convenience from palm to fingers - all without compromising on features for each.
• Silky-smooth whisper-quiet keys delight your fingertips.
• Independent hot and multimedia keys keep frequent functions just one button away.
• Cushioned palm rest cradles your wrists, reducing typing fatigue.
Type with relief.
• Slim design and optimally angled tilt creates a comfortable and ergonomic typing position.
• Spill-resistant design handles the unplanned coffee or beverage spill letting you drink and snack without worry.
• Power saving goes on after 15 minutes, saving power when you're busy with other things.
The smart optical mouse.
• 3 adjustable DPI levels (1000/1500/2000). A single press of the button to customize, and track movements faster or slower at your own discretion.
• Customize programmable buttons to suit your specific needs through the downloadable driver.
• 4-level energy-saving mode (down to 50uA) effectively saves power in every situation.
Feng shui your desktop.
• Cord-free connections mean a cable-chaos free desktop.
• Unified nano receiver saves precious computer USB ports.
• Crafted with the same hue and texture, style up your workspace with matching peripherals.
Get to know us.
We created Anker with a single goal in mind: to make the smart life easier. That means starting with affordable, high-quality gear and ending with a commitment to 100% user satisfaction and an 18-month warranty. After all, we're customers too.
When Caps Lock is turned on, the indicator light will flash briefly before going off.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Comments made by others regarding lack of caps lock (etc) lights - I've been using some software to provide indication in the windows toolbars, so that isn't a problem for me.
One slight niggle is the size of the mouse - I would really appreciate manufacturers putting the actual mouse size in witht he rest of the dimensions. This is the third WKM I've ended up buying (one from Gigabyte - excellent keyboard action, mouse was tiny, meaning I ended up 'clawing' my hand in order to get it to fit - second from Logitech, with an even smaller mouse for some reason.)
The Anker mouse is one of the better ones I've found for size - and with the additional 2 buttons now programmed for Cut & Paste respectively, it makes for a very productive product (you need to download the software from their website, but that seems to be standard these days) - however, another half inch to an inch (about 1.5 to 2.5cm) extension on the back/tail end would have made it a perfect fit, bringing it more into the base of my palm, as well as keeping my wrist more elevated.
That aside (and I'm also getting used to the new design) the mouse is very comfortable, fits into the palm, and the extra two buttons are not intrusive when it comes to general "mousing around" use - clicks are firm but very responsive, scroll wheel likewise (ie, no flyaway scrolling), Also the general surface feel of the mouse is good - not too rough so as to prevent easly finger movement, but not too smooth that you feel conscious of finger slip.
All in all, and given the massive price drop from Amazon, this is a perfect replacement for my old TESCO Technika 'cheap&cheerful' that lasted me over 6 years & 4 novels (plus a lot more freelance work as well.)
The mouse, on the whole works well, and the button to adjust the DPI is a nice touch. However, occasionally the mouse stops responding. The cursor will remain static, and then jump to another part of the screen. Sometimes mouse-click do not register. The faults with the mouse only happen rarely, and if it was just the mouse that was the problem, I could probably live with it.
It's the keyboard which gives me the most grief. I don't type particularly quickly, but still the keyboard usually struggles to keep up. Letters or words are sometimes missed (much more than when I was using my old keyboard, so it's not a simple case of typos.) The keyboard also doesn't like multiple key presses. If you're trying to hold down two or three keys to perform a function, you may have trouble getting it to register.
Finally, while using the keyboard, it seems to go through bouts where as you type, it will randomly increase the computers volume, which, let me tell you, is absolutely maddening. It might be fine for an hour, and let me type without much problem, and the next hour it might make the keyboard almost unusable.
The wireless keyboard runs on a single AAA battery and the battery doesn’t need to be changed often. The keyboard is full size and the keys are super quiet which I really like so you don’t have to hear the constant clicking noise. All of the keys are really smooth which I also like. The gaps between the keys are tight which is supposed to make it more resistant to spills. I have been using this keyboard at work and I drink coffee all day so that is a nice option. The keyboard that I replaced had coffee spilled on it months ago and some of the keys have stuck ever since that happened. The same could happen to this keyboard but the flat keys and tight spacing would reduce the amount of liquid that would go down into the keyboard. It has an angled palm rest that feels natural as your hands lay there. The function buttons are all together instead of being spaced apart like a lot of keyboards. I don’t mind them all being together but it took me a little getting used to it because I use the function buttons a lot at work with the system that we use. It has a power save option that turns it off after 15 minutes to save battery life. It’s nice that you don’t have to turn it off manually. It also has a lot of quick access keys for volume adjustment, mute, forward, reverse, play, pause, email, sleep, home and calculator. All of the buttons work as they should without any special setup needed. There is also an indicator light on the top of the keyboard that will illuminate when the battery needs to be replaced.Read more ›
Basically, as has been mentioned in a few reviews so far, there are big connectivity issues. Having taken the following measures:
- Removed all other 2.4GHz wireless devices (and even a bluetooth transceiver nearby)
- Tried the receiver out in a variety of different USB ports on my desktop PC:
* Rear USB port (somewhat obscured by the metal frame of the case) #1
* Other Rear USB port with a USB receiver "range extender" (small, solid, extension rod that extends it beyond the 'radio shadow' created by the case
* Front USB port (closer to the desk)
* Front USB port with USB extension lead so the receiver is literally 10cm away from the keyboard and 30cm from the mouse (most of the time)
The first 3 configurations resulted in a mixture of zero connectivity, very intermittent connectivity (unusable), and in the 3rd case - brief intermittent downtime periods, but when it was working, there was a different issue, which remained even with the final configuration (usb receiver is very close now to both devices):
The mouse was very noticeably lagging - more so than any other wireless device I've ever used. (nb. this was with a brand new battery and after the drivers were installed).
Furthermore, to test it wasn't something to do with the USB cable extender (only 0.5m anyway) I did try the mouse right next to the USB port when it was directly plugged into the desktop and had clear line-of-sight to the mouse. Same issue.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great! As described, better than typing with my old standard wired keyboardPublished 6 days ago by L Coke
I have been using the Anker Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (CB310) for over a month now - and have found them both to be very responsive and comfortable to use. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Brendan Hargie
Wonderfully quiet keyboard with lovely feel to the keys. Comfy to use and lots of extras for music etc. while you are working. Mouse very responsive and comfy. No time lag. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Frequent Traveller
Works well. Keyboard is fairly quiet but not as quiet as I had hoped, but that is being picky. I'd buy another when the time comes to replace it.Published 24 days ago by FreshAir
I'm no techo expert but having used a number of wireless keyboard & mouse kits this is by far the best. The keyboard is quiet on key strokes and very positive. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very good and sturdy keyboard, use it for when I work from home and it does not disappoint.Published 27 days ago by sheikh husnain rawal