- Save 25% on Anker SoundBuds Curve Bluetooth Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Anker's Products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code 28FD9RPY at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker Power Bank Astro E1 6700mAh when you purchase 1 or more Anker's Products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code U7KIDXUE at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Anker SoundBuds Surge Wireless Bluetooth Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Anker Products offered by AnkerDirect. Enter code GC9RLX67 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Anker AH241 USB 3.0 Aluminum 13-Port Hub + 5V 2.1A Smart Charging Port with 12V 5A Power Adapter [VIA VL812-B2 Chipset]
|Sale:||£51.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£48.00 (48%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily add 13 USB 3.0 ports to any compatible system. Save syncing time with data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps (much faster than USB 2.0).
- The Smart Charging Port enables full-speed charges (up to 2.1A) and universal charging compatibility.
- Sturdy aluminum body withstands scratches and bumps. Built-in surge protector keeps your devices and data safe and supports hot swapping. External power supply ensures multiple devices work simultaneously.
- Compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 specifications; no driver required for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS 10.2 and above.
- Package contents: Anker USB 3.0 13-Port + 1 Smart Charging Port Aluminum Hub, USB 3.0 cable (2.6ft), 12V 5A power adapter (10ft), user manual. 18-month warranty, and free lifetime technical support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
An ideal speed solution for both data transfers and charging.
Superspeed X 13.
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. (Note: actual rate will depend on the capability of your device.) With 13 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
Full speed charge: every device, every time.
With an additional Smart Charging port, this hub was designed with compatibility in mind. The port will intelligently identify each connected device and speaks the language that allows it to accept a full speed charge - giving a superfast charge time for EVERY device (up to 2.1 Amps).
A mainstay for the future.
Featuring a high-grade chipset and durable adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. The solid aluminum body ensures usage for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another can't-do-without fixture to your desk.
System requirements & Notes:
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
- For maximum performance, connected devices should not exceed a combined current of 8A.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is a green LED at the top of the unit showing lit when power is connected, and blue LEDs along the length next to each USB port. The blue LEDs light up when something is plugged in to that port. They are not as bright as some other units, but that's not a bad thing as they are far less intrusive than other units. The USB ports are solid and grab a usb plug without rattle or movement. Fitting is quite tight, so the plugs are unlikely to work themselves out. This also makes for a nice connection, which doesn't suddenly disconnect because the plug has moved in the port for whatever reason.
There is a long motion on/off button on the bottom end of the case which sits inside a plate that has the edge of the casing projecting over by three or four millimetres. This does mean that the power button can't be knocked accidentally thereby turning off everything attached.
The cable connecting this to your computer is surprisingly thick in comparison to other similar units. I have no idea why this is the case, but I'm not complaining. Data transfer is more than satisfactory and I have a variety of different items running on this, all working just fine. There is a single power charging point at the bottom end (same end as the power button) and this is clearly marked on top of the casing, as are the thirteen USB ports above it.
The casing is well finished in a satin black coat, with rounded corners on the length of the case, and nicely clean edges at the top and bottom of the case. No edges, or burrs to catch or cut with. There is a set of cut ridges on the sides which assist when gripping the unit to move, unplug or plug something in.
Overall, this is easily the best USB hub I've had so far. I would not hesitate to recommend this to others.
I bought this Anker hub; it ran hot and half the hub's USB points failed very quickly.
However, Anker's customer services replaced the hub quickly and at no cost to me. The new hub runs mildly warm (not hot) and is everything i wanted from the hub when i selected it. Of course it is a shame the original one was faulty; but you cannot ask more from a company than supportive after-sales service that resolves a problem. Hence, it gets 5 stars from me.
The best USB 3 hub I have ever owned.
The way it is designed to handle the USB plugs from the narrow sides is perfect.
Aluminum helps with heat dissipation--it does get quite hot.
No random drop outs during heavy file transfer like I have been experiencing with other hubs.
It stays on between computer restarts.
Most recent customer reviews