An Animate Landscape: Rock Art and the Prehistory of Kilmartin, Argyll, Scotland Paperback – 15 Dec 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This is an enticing book... whose use of visual media I warmly commend.'--Sally M. Foster "European Journal of Archaeology "
This book draws on the perspectives of multiple contributors, combining readable narrative, specialist analysis and provocative imagery. It moves British rock-art studies firmly beyond fundamental recording and speculative interpretations, presenting solid evidence and a strong model for future research.--Dr Kate Sharpe "Current Archaeology, 270/September 2012 "
About the Author
by Andrew Jones
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > History of Art & Architecture
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Period > Prehistoric
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early British & Roman Britain
- Books > History > Europe > Pre-500
- Books > History > World History > Pre-500
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences