- Paperback: 64 pages
- Publisher: Collins (6 July 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0004129377
- ISBN-13: 978-0004129372
- Product Dimensions: 27.4 x 20.6 x 0.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 593,405 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Farm Animals in Watercolour (Collins Learn to Paint) Paperback – 6 Jul 1995
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Each title in the best-selling 'Learn to Paint' series is written by a professional working artist and offers the leisure painter a personal course of art instruction. Here 'Ann Blockley' clearly describes all the basic techniques of painting farm animals in watercolour, and provides many practical exercises and step-by-step demonstration paintings.
• advice on materials and equipment
• help with mixing colours
• basic techniques and methods
• how to portray character and movement
About the Author
Ann Blockley is a well-known watercolour artist and teacher whose work is inspired by the countryside of the Cotswolds. Her paintings can be found in collections throughout the world, and she holds regular exhibitions of her work. She runs very popular watercolour courses and workshops, is the author of several books on painting, and has made two painting DVDs. She also writes regularly for Leisure Painter magazine.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have just sat for quarter of an hour just looking at the pictures!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Learning to Paint
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats