on 21 May 2014
The sandals are really nice. Just needed to order size bigger than usual because my size 7 were too small. The only problem is that second pair , size 8 , has came and one of the sandals was dirty on the back like someone has worn them. Not good.
on 17 August 2014
these are not nice sandals.sent for a larger size than normal as my feet do swell on holidays.these were ok but too narrow for my feet.even a larger would not had made a difference just not wide at the front.
on 2 September 2014
I live in animal flipflops through the summer, but was very disappointed with these, they came up quite small and the brown sole looked cheap...I sent them back.
on 23 July 2014
I love these flip flops lovely, comfortable and soft to wear , plus they never hurt in between my toes,
Every summer I buy these shoes.
on 22 August 2014
the strands are slightly lumpy where they meet the sole under the arch of the foot. Nothing too drastic but you should be aware of it.
on 31 July 2014
These were not quite a match for the outfit I picked them to go with but looked great apart from that. I returned them with ease!
on 22 August 2014
Prompt delivery. Sandal seem ok not worn them as they are for my holidays. They are very stylish . I am very satisfied
on 5 June 2014
I can't take them of they are so comfortable! It feels as though you are walking on cushions I highly recommend.
on 24 August 2014
Love these Animal sandals. very comfortable and this years design without paying the full price
on 30 July 2014
nice colour but not as comfy as the animal sandals I have purchased previously