- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Animal Women's Kuri Ski Pant - Bluebird, 16 UK
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Nylon Micro Twill fabric
- Polyester Herringbone with marl
- Polyester Hounds tooth texture
- Fully taped seams and suspension gaitor with lace hook
- Ankle zips and inseam zip vents
- Linking system to jacket
- Articulated knee
- Adjustable waist
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Animal Autumn Winter 2011
New Winter Technical Outerwear from Animal
For winter ’11 Animal feature a mixture of on trend styles and colour palettes and it looks set to be another strong season for the UK’s leading freesports brand. Our team riders all use and test our product to make sure it comes to you ready for action.
From the most daring riders that like to stand out on the slopes to the boarder that likes to slide a little more incognito, Animal fans will find something they love from this range. Key colours for the season include Vibrant Yellow, Deep Mint, Blue Bird and Mandarin Orange alongside the commercial blacks, greys and khakis.
True to the Animal ethos, all styles have a slight twist by combining some great colour pops and graphics together with fabric and styling. From a grey-marled check to a textured herringbone, our AW11 collection has all the bases covered.
Technically advanced pieces such as the Andro and Ayla jackets will give riders waterproofing and breathability as well as some awesome Animal style. New cuts and shapes can be seen in the Boyan and Bryony jackets, which whilst lightweight and breathable are perfect for spring riding. Animal snowboarder Kate Foster had lots to say on the new range as well, “the colour, the design, I love it all. The jackets fit great, nice and long in the body, and then there is a great selection of bright pants to go with them all.”
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Good price too
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I brought these to ski in Italy and they kept me warm, looked stylish and have great pockets for bits and bobs you need on the slopes.Published on 17 Mar. 2013 by Sarah Mayfield
Nice colour,and looks cool, but I found that the sizeing was very off, get a size down to usual if thinking about purchasing this. Read morePublished on 7 Mar. 2012 by Leanne