on 28 October 2014
This is the second one of these bags I have had. I love the Animal brand and this bag is no different. I only had to buy a second one because the last one was used almost every day for a year or two and it started to wear down. The inside of this particular bag is bright and interesting. Love this bag!
on 21 May 2014
Just what I ordered and wanted. Big enough for work files. Zip as extra security under the flap. Handy little zipped pocked, Velcro not all the way across which I prefer as doesn't make quite so much noise. So far quality seems good as I would expect from ANIMAL.
on 17 May 2014
Looks nice, fits my college portfolio in and other stuff like drink and pencil case, few books. Can't go wrong. When I go visit family it fits my laptop and peripherals, mouse/power brick, wire and external HD in no problem. I've Used it every day since getting it 3 months ago and it still looks new. Get one, you know you wanna.
on 10 March 2014
I was really please with the bag and the quality
It arrived in record time and the colours inside cheer me up on the grey days going to work :)
Would buy another when this one wears out
on 6 October 2014
It's a bag. Seems to work just fine. Does what it says. Can't think of any more to add. Oh, it arrived in good time.
on 20 April 2014
Simple and practical design. Excellent on day-to-day basis. I use it as a bag for work, to carry paperwork etc.
on 31 March 2014
really good bag would recommend it . i use it for work papers it great. Just the right size ,Great.
on 26 January 2015