on 29 May 2014
A good quality cap but its a few mm long down the sides so it hits my ears and leaves a bit of room above your head. Real shame otherwise it would be perfect, unless, of course, you like a hat to arch up above you head. I have a medium sized noggin, would really suit those with a ferocious forehead :)
on 2 May 2014
Excellent peak hat for the price. I went for the camo version and I love it , wearing it right now
This fits a treat and can be tweaked with its Velcro strap at the back for smaller/larger heads. I've used this for the past six months and when it got a bit dirty I just wiped it down with a damp cloth. Still looking great.

No bad points.

Would recommend.
on 1 April 2014
Comfortable and well made, seems pretty rainproof too - does all I would expect from a baseball cap.

I will happily buy another.
on 17 June 2014
hides my bald bonce well, stops me getting burnt by the vicious English sun, very good quality item, very good value
on 16 April 2014
it's to keep the sun out of my eyes when cycling + looks okay i don't think it's too loud
on 21 March 2014
and fits good and looks nice would look out for more like it so thank you for a nice cap
on 3 August 2014
Nice item fast delivery am very happy with it..
on 30 August 2014
awesome hat, wished i bought the black one too
on 6 July 2014
Arrived day after dispatch, good quality cap