Customer reviews

on 10 September 2012
Although this game states it's for ages 3 and upwards, it requires a large amount of reading, so buying it for a 4 year old who loves dinosaurs isn't going to be a winner I'm afraid.

It's got potential for when he's much older - I would suggest probably 7-8 years plus.
on 4 May 2013
Bought for my 7 year old who likes dinosaurs and he had it completed within a few hours. Didn't think the game was worth the money. Too much reading for young children for it to be rated a 3. wouldn't recommend buying it if you're child is not a strong reader cant complete the game unless they are able to read it. Its a lot of information for a younger child to remember.
on 18 January 2014
A Christmas Present for my Grandson who loves dinosaurs but I haven't seen him on it so the rating is purely an exercise in getting it off my orders page. Sorry Amazon but you need to give us another option for when we can't give the item a rating.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse